Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MF is too busy planning holidays and counting the 505 cash.

I believe so.

I think MF is too busy planning holidays and counting the 505 cash.

Well, he just earned 505 vCash by "developing" a new game. Money is not suitable thing to buy that game. 505 money not found says the customer. ;)

Nothing to see here, they havent finished patching the game yet.

It's cute how you and the fonz have a little thing going on.

The series coming soon to foxtel 'when a troll falls in love' .... Cut to the opening scene, a leather jacket wearing dancing hair ball going to town on oneself.

Enjoy :)

It's cute how you and the fonz have a little thing going on.

The series coming soon to foxtel 'when a troll falls in love' .... Cut to the opening scene, a leather jacket wearing dancing hair ball going to town on oneself.

Enjoy :)

Bigant moving you again?

It took you awhile to sign out of one account and on to this one to reply... Might need to check that system of yours..

Fonz if you use incognito mode on your browser you can use ALL your accounts at once!! :)

Tick Tock. Mum will turn the light off soon and the adults can have a conversation again.

If Big Ant are that unprofessional and their behaviour has been that abhorrent, then just don't buy the game...pretty bloody simple

bigant puppet number 12468...

Actually puppet number 12999..... I just missed out on that glorious 13000.

'Happy Days' mate :)

Don't let that dancing hair ball pull to hard on your strings... He might hopefully snap a few things off.

If Big Ant are that unprofessional and their behaviour has been that abhorrent, then just don't buy the game...pretty bloody simple

Oh no, he's buying the game for sure and I'm going to enjoy spending his money. A lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread