Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EB games not allowing me to pre-order in US. asking me for postcode while we have zipcode here. Does any one know any US site to pre-order? I mean anysite who can ship to US?

It's easier to order games online from UK. Wait till the release date is announced in UK and you should be able to get the game shipped to US.

----------

Wow, what will you buy:p

I guess that inflatable kangaroo thingy Aussie crowd loves to get to the odi & T20 games :p

No, I'm going to buy something particularly Australian with his money, something to show his support for our National side.
Pre ordered today, I demand a full account of where my dollars go!

WP_20131205_003.jpg

Or otherwise just a good cricket game to play, that'd be nice too.

It's easier to order games online from UK. Wait till the release date is announced in UK and you should be able to get the game shipped to US.

----------

I guess that inflatable kangaroo thingy Aussie crowd loves to get to the odi & T20 games :p

If it gets delayed in UK and releases in aus early, i am gonna try getting it shipped from australia. I have a long break coming up at the end of december where i get the house and the tv to myself and won't want to waste the break like that.

Come play Don Bradman Cricket 14 with MikeM, Ross, HBK, and a host of other Big Ant Studios staff who will also be there to catch up for a chat

I have quoted this from the first post of Ross just to ask that do MikeM and HBK ever post anything.. I mean are they on planetcricket? :wave

If it gets delayed in UK and releases in aus early, i am gonna try getting it shipped from australia. I have a long break coming up at the end of december where i get the house and the tv to myself and won't want to waste the break like that.

Would be much more expensive and take lot more time for shipping. Unless there's a gap of more than 2 weeks between Aus and UK release, it would not be worth your while to ship the game from Aus/NZ.

Would be much more expensive and take lot more time for shipping. Unless there's a gap of more than 2 weeks between Aus and UK release, it would not be worth your while to ship the game from Aus/NZ.

If it means, i can get it before christmas break, i will pay for it. If it seems I wont get it before christmas, then i will wait for the uk release.

If it means, i can get it before christmas break, i will pay for it. If it seems I wont get it before christmas, then i will wait for the uk release.

Extremely doubtful. It takes 2-6 weeks for Aus/NZ stores to deliver to North America. With holiday season thrown in, the SLA is only going to get worse. UK is the best bet as you can generally get the game in 1-2 weeks.

Extremely doubtful. It takes 2-6 weeks for Aus/NZ stores to deliver to North America. With holiday season thrown in, the SLA is only going to get worse. UK is the best bet as you can generally get the game in 1-2 weeks.

Thats weird cos I got two packages from the UK in 4 days not long ago...cost me $5 per package and they were much bigger than one game. and im in NZ. Why would Aussie not be able to deliver up there in the same time

Eh, Matt's done it, guess I had better too. Just pre-ordered online at EB Games in NZ... if there's any other NZ folk wondering where to grab it from, it's live online here. Has January 2014 as the date, for what it's worth to the conspiracy theorists out there.

Thats weird cos I got two packages from the UK in 4 days not long ago...cost me $5 per package and they were much bigger than one game. and im in NZ. Why would Aussie not be able to deliver up there in the same time

Well those are the shipping periods I'm aware of. Majority of Aus/NZ online retailers don't ship internationally barring between Aus & NZ. Some others only deliver to Europe and the rare ones who do deliver worldwide claim the shipping peiod between 2-6 weeks.

Maybe it's due to the fact that game prices are so high in Aus & NZ that nobody wants to ship from Aus/NZ and generally the shipping occurs the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread