Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats weird cos I got two packages from the UK in 4 days not long ago...cost me $5 per package and they were much bigger than one game. and im in NZ. Why would Aussie not be able to deliver up there in the same time
Our postal service is slow and expensive. I frequently get things from the UK arriving before things I've ordered locally - especially if I dare try and get something from Perth.

That said - if you're really concerned about getting it and don't think the local/UK retailers will be at the same time and if you don't mind not getting the steelbook which is EB exclusive, JB HiFi do ship overseas, works out to be ~US$88.65 shipped to the US for the console version (the Xbox 360 would be PAL and likely region locked, because that's the norm for 360 games, but PS3 should be fine).

Eh, Matt's done it, guess I had better too.
This guy gets it. Or will get it once it's out.

After seeing those photos of the steelbook, I have no complaints paying the little bit more to get it from EB.

After seeing those photos of the steelbook, I have no complaints paying the little bit more to get it from EB.

Agreed. It was a little pricey via EB in NZ but it just means the cat doesn't get the fancy kitty-litter this month... it can poop on the floor like the rest of the house does.

I can't for the life of me remember if this has been answered or not - do online pre-orders actually get the steelbook?

Yes, through EB Games.

Agreed. It was a little pricey via EB in NZ but it just means the cat doesn't get the fancy kitty-litter this month... it can poop on the floor like the rest of the house does.
I'm not willing to go that far, I made sure to get everything for my cat first before going into EB.

...and that's why you administrate and I demonstrate.

Our postal service is slow and expensive. I frequently get things from the UK arriving before things I've ordered locally - especially if I dare try and get something from Perth.

That said - if you're really concerned about getting it and don't think the local/UK retailers will be at the same time and if you don't mind not getting the steelbook which is EB exclusive, JB HiFi do ship overseas, works out to be ~US$88.65 shipped to the US for the console version (the Xbox 360 would be PAL and likely region locked, because that's the norm for 360 games, but PS3 should be fine).

Yup, that's the one that takes 2-6 weeks for international delivery...

International Orders
For international orders, please allow 2-4 weeks for air mail delivery (on rare occasions, international delivery can take up to 6 weeks). International customers will be responsible for any import duties, taxes or any other import related costs. For orders delivered with Australia, no import duties will apply.

Link...
Music Games DVDs at JB Hi-Fi Australia

I hope India gets the steelbook version as well for preorder

Yeah hope so but Ross earlier mentioned that Steelbook is his weapon for selling the game in India without Piracy...:yes

I may be a little bit naive here, as rugby and cricket games are all I ever really feel the to get my hands on as soon as I can so go easy on me.

Tell me if I am wrong but I won't pre-order because I have found in the past that the stores have the game for sale (whether they are meant to sell it at the time or not) before it arrives in the post for the people that have preordered it.

Even though it may only be a day or two, it seems as though the people that are so keen for the game that they need to preorder it are disadvantaged.

I know we are only talking a day or two but judging by the level of interest I couldn't imagine how antsy people would be knowing their are people playing the game while theirs is still in the post...

Thoughts?

From whatever I have read over here, looks like even if the game does release this year, the only markets where it would be available on Day1 would be Australia and maybe NZ. So I just wanted to ask, Do eb games ship to India? If yes, any idea how much time it will take for it to reach India??? Sad to see the current preorder on their site for DBC14 is for 'pickup store' only :(!

Last edited:
From whatever I have read over here, looks like even if the game does release this year, the only markets where it would be available on Day1 would be Australia and maybe NZ. So I just wanted to ask, Do eb games ship to India? If yes, any idea how much time it will take for it to reach India??? Sad to see the current preorder on their site for DBC14 is for 'pickup store' only :(!
I got in touch with EB games only to learn that they do not ship internationally.

I may be a little bit naive here, as rugby and cricket games are all I ever really feel the to get my hands on as soon as I can so go easy on me.

Tell me if I am wrong but I won't pre-order because I have found in the past that the stores have the game for sale (whether they are meant to sell it at the time or not) before it arrives in the post for the people that have preordered it.

Even though it may only be a day or two, it seems as though the people that are so keen for the game that they need to preorder it are disadvantaged.

I know we are only talking a day or two but judging by the level of interest I couldn't imagine how antsy people would be knowing their are people playing the game while theirs is still in the post...

Thoughts?

I guess it depends on circumstances. In my case, being in australia, I get notified immediately when I can pick it up.no reason for anyone in australia not to preorder in my opinion.overseas...well I don't know how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread