Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in touch with EB games only to learn that they do not ship internationally.
However, you may place the order with mightyape NZ as they ship internationally but it takes approx. 2 weeks for delivery. They also have priority shipping.

However, you may place the order with mightyape NZ as they ship internationally but it takes approx. 2 weeks for delivery. They also have priority shipping.

Do they have the steelbook??

If you're overseas, I wouldn't be pre-ordering from NZ or Austalian websites then wanting international shipping because Christmas time is notoriously difficult period to get mail, domestic or international. Your item won't be arriving day one.

Your best bet is to wait until the game is available in stores and either contact a member here who can grab you one in-store and/or just wait and see once it's released to find out where it's up for sale, how much and so forth.

^ gets it.

Check with this they do international shipping
That said - if you're really concerned about getting it and don't think the local/UK retailers will be at the same time and if you don't mind not getting the steelbook which is EB exclusive, JB HiFi do ship overseas,

I guess it depends on circumstances. In my case, being in australia, I get notified immediately when I can pick it up.no reason for anyone in australia not to preorder in my opinion.overseas...well I don't know how it works.

Yeah I'm in oz. So are people preordering and picking from a store?

We will be endeavouring to ship to all nations at the same time, indeed this is now the major stumbling block to getting the game on shelves for 2013.

I would not order it from Australia or New Zealand at this point (even though it's better for us, it likely wont be better for you).

----------

EB has an exclusive on the Steelbook in Australia and New Zealand.

My publisher will hate me for saying this but I never pre-order a game unless there is something I would otherwise not be able to get, which in this case is the Steelbook.

Last edited:
I assume that if you're doing a digital release it will be after the retail release (so as to avoid upsetting the retailers).

I imagine also it'll eventually make the PS3 and XBOX online stores, so just grab it there unless you're desperate for a steelbook version - EB Games Aus/NZ is really your only option, best to wait as everyone has said. Given the digital releases go up a week or two after the in-store release, that'll be about the time you'll be waiting (or more) on the posted disc version anyway.

Well I'm tied up with family christmas stuff from about the 20th anyway so if it releases then I wouldn't get a chance to play it till about the 28th. On that basis it doesn't really matter when it arrives!

one thing I am a little curious about, Ross mentioned the other day(week?) about how it would definitely have been pre-christmas but for ashes being soooo bad, which indicates some deals with some distributors in some territories were done.

are the current discussions about doing deals with new distributors, or better deals with the existing ones or a bit of both?

is there any possibility of going ahead with the original plans/deal?

I've promised the children down at the local orphanage that I will buy the game for them before the end of the year. I'd hate to let them down. Think of the orphans Ross, the orphans.

one thing I am a little curious about, Ross mentioned the other day(week?) about how it would definitely have been pre-christmas but for ashes being soooo bad, which indicates some deals with some distributors in some territories were done.

are the current discussions about doing deals with new distributors, or better deals with the existing ones or a bit of both?

is there any possibility of going ahead with the original plans/deal?

I would imagine it is more to do with getting the game to the distributors and them getting it to retailers all before Christmas, at this time of the year that would take some doing to get this out by 20th December.

Flipkart and Game4u are the best online retailer for games...You can contact them so that they can start pre-ordering the game....:yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread