Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubgy Challenge 2 - also published by Tru Blu was on Steam about 6 weeks after the disc release, so that's probably a reasonable yardstick.

Rubgy Challenge 2 - also published by Tru Blu was on Steam about 6 weeks after the disc release, so that's probably a reasonable yardstick.

Well, that's awkward. I have to be honest, I would much much prefer a physical copy, not least because I don't always have direct internet access and Steam is a right pain in the arse for that, but I just don't see where I'm going to find a physical copy here. However, if it's likely to be a 6 week gap, I may as well try and import one. I've had stuff sent over from the UK in less than a week since I've been here. I don't know if it would be easier to get one from Aus or NZ that's nearer or something though. Though aren't games down there super expensive anyway?

It's more expensive to make games here in Australia than almost anywhere else. No tax breaks either.

Well, that's awkward. I have to be honest, I would much much prefer a physical copy, not least because I don't always have direct internet access and Steam is a right pain in the arse for that, but I just don't see where I'm going to find a physical copy here. However, if it's likely to be a 6 week gap, I may as well try and import one. I've had stuff sent over from the UK in less than a week since I've been here. I don't know if it would be easier to get one from Aus or NZ that's nearer or something though. Though aren't games down there super expensive anyway?

There is always ebay? That is where I will going if we have a delayed release in India.

Hmmmm...Might have to see if I can get someone to send me one over from the UK then...I could still order it online from here, but would just need to have it forwarded on, which hopefully wouldn't be too expensive...I'll wait and see when release and everything is announced in case I can find any other options, otherwise that might be the route to go...

I'm not really a fan of Steam - had to use it for Football Manager 13 when I got that in the summer because it won't let you play the game otherwise, but the problem them was that after a couple of months playing I had to spend some time without direct internet access and it wouldn't let me play it, so I haven't played it since - hard to get back into old saves on there when I don't remember the players and so on. Assumed I'd have to go digital for this but that doesn't sound like it's going to be practical either.

What is the lowest amount of days between announcement and release of the game till now apart from the GREAT ASHES team which announced on the day of release[:lol] ??

----------

Was very happy with effort Ross is taking to release at the same time in all nations....Thanks Ross....Waiting to pre-order as soon as available in India along with STEELBOOK [of course]....:thumbs:cheers

I can just imagine Ross down at the distribution warehouse...

''rrrrrrrrrelease the don bradman!''.

Guessing while you wait seems to be the most popular choice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread