Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, I am referring to the belated delay of the game, should that happen.

So you'd have to think it's got to be announced today (in Aus time, that is Friday) if it's gonna be before Christmas, and got to be before Christmas if it's gonna be 2013? Boxing Day Test or not, I can't see that between Christmas and New Year is a good time to release...

So hoping for good news very shortly!

Bigant wouldn't over promise and under deliver?

Would he?

Of course, I am referring to the belated delay of the game, should that happen.

I just realized something ... There is no release date announced for the game to be delayed .. WHOA ! Trippy

Are you functionally illiterate?

The 2013 timeline was given on the working assumption AC13 wouldn't release.

Stuff changes. Get over it.

2013 was just in your imagination.

Oh wait, you mean a couple of forum posts made on the most reliable place in the world, the internet ?

I stand corrected ! I call for the beheading of all giant red ants .. Winter is coming

---

And btw the definition of a 'date' involves a 'specific day' of a month or year. So even technically, there has been no release 'date'

Oh wait, you mean a couple of forum posts made on the most reliable place in the world, the internet ?

I stand corrected ! I call for the beheading of all giant red ants .. Winter is coming

---

And btw the definition of a 'date' involves a 'specific day' of a month or year. So even technically, there has been no release 'date'

Check it out meaning dodger date - definition of date by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Words mean what you want them to mean - no more.no less! :facepalm

What does "wrong" mean to you?

Someone needs to go play this and then come and tell me about it being the "same".

Funniest Ashes video I've seen so far :lol

By the lack of comments from you Tools in the Ashes 2013 threads you obviously condone and respect their efforts. Tick, Tock. Mum it's time to tuck him in.

PS: SpitfiresKent, indeed one of the best I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you functionally illiterate?

The 2013 timeline was given on the working assumption AC13 wouldn't release.

Stuff changes. Get over it.

"Stuff changes."

Like how good the game is...?

How many "working assumptions" are there about that?

Shall we stop giving thefonz the pleasure of replies to points and assertions he's already made several times. I must confess myself disappointed by the lack of originality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread