Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing while you wait seems to be the most popular choice :p

i see both ross and mikey here watching this thread now at midnight.I think he will be editing the first post today itself!!!!!!!!.
tongue.gif

Last edited:
It's more expensive to make games here in Australia than almost anywhere else. No tax breaks either.

Have you ever thought of setting up a business in Andorra, for your European sales? No tax there and I may know someone who can help you with that!!

Simple solution is for Ross to take a few truckloads of the game to the North Pole and get Santa Claus to deliver it to everybody and so we all get to play it on Christmas morning.

Simple solution is for Ross to take a few truckloads of the game to the North Pole and get Santa Claus to deliver it to everybody and so we all get to play it on Christmas morning.

Thays just stupid!! Santas more of a basketball kinda guy.... Lebron 'Santa' Claws*

*Yes, Claws

An entire year to get the game released and he's struggling to manage it :facepalm

Still we can always pretend he never said anything about the release date:)

Cue responses like "he never meant 2013 by saying 2013".

An entire year to get the game released and he's struggling to manage it :facepalm

Okay Let Me Explain You ! You Are Supposed To Buy An Apartment And The Price Is 10000$ As Of Now But The Price Of The Same Apartment Is Expected To Decrease By 5000$ After 6 Months So Will You Buy The Apartment Now Or After 6 Months? The Same Logic Is Apllied Here Bigant And Trublu Are Seeking A Major Profit For Their Quality Product So Let's Wait Till The Game Is Released! :)

Let us hope it is in 2014 then. Gives everyone time to save up.

Ok. From your neatly typed posts I am assuming you are posting from a PC or laptop. Look down at where all this ill-informed nonsense is being typed from, and you may see a couple of keys towards the left labelled 'ALT' and 'F4'. Press them both at the same time and, magically, your screen will be rid of these forums and you will not have to read the thoughts of Ross, who by the way is a CEO of a video game developer. He's not the prime minister. He's not an ambulance driver. He's not done you any major disservice. In doing this, we will all live a lot happier waiting for the release of the game.

I urge you to try it.

Okay Let Me Explain You ! You Are Supposed To Buy An Apartment And The Price Is 10000$ As Of Now But The Price Of The Same Apartment Is Expected To Decrease By 5000$ After 6 Months So Will You Buy The Apartment Now Or After 6 Months? The Same Logic Is Apllied Here Bigant And Trublu Are Seeking A Major Profit For Their Quality Product So Let's Wait Till The Game Is Released! :)

How about this?

I say i'll repair your heating which is broken..

I say i'll do it tomorrow.

Tomorrow i decide i'll do it next week. the day after i tell you the temperature falls to minus 16, you get hypothermia and die.

not meeting stated deadlines is not a good thing. agreed? it always risks losing something.:yes

----------

Ok. From your neatly typed posts I am assuming you are posting from a PC or laptop. Look down at where all this ill-informed nonsense is being typed from, and you may see a couple of keys towards the left labelled 'ALT' and 'F4'. Press them both at the same time and, magically, your screen will be rid of these forums and you will not have to read the thoughts of Ross, who by the way is a CEO of a video game developer. He's not the prime minister. He's not an ambulance driver. He's not done you any major disservice. In doing this, we will all live a lot happier waiting for the release of the game.

I urge you to try it.

Agree or go away?

Your middle name "tolerance"?:rolleyes

Last edited:
So you'd have to think it's got to be announced today (in Aus time, that is Friday) if it's gonna be before Christmas, and got to be before Christmas if it's gonna be 2013? Boxing Day Test or not, I can't see that between Christmas and New Year is a good time to release...

So hoping for good news very shortly!

So you'd have to think it's got to be announced today (in Aus time, that is Friday) if it's gonna be before Christmas, and got to be before Christmas if it's gonna be 2013? Boxing Day Test or not, I can't see that between Christmas and New Year is a good time to release...

So hoping for good news very shortly!

I wouldn't hold my breath..... It seems the game will release in 2014. If the "stumbling block" has been removed during the past 24hrs than it's a different story all together.

I will still stick to Feb 2014 as release date not to disappoint myself! :p

I will still stick to Feb 2014 as release date not to disappoint myself! :p

If that was the case, then this would be Ashes Cricket 2013 all over again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread