Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, he's buying the game for sure and I'm going to enjoy spending his money. A lot.

You just made me lose a post!

still the aussies will also lose this match.

pansies! get out there and play!

Last edited:
Ross any chance of seeing a trailer on Chanel 9 for the second test ross, both aussies and the little pommies can see the game while watching the test match.

PS Hoping all is going well ross for you and your team, I see Fonz is still having his teenage fun. He will go soon and be replaced by a new contender.

----------

Actually puppet number 12999..... I just missed out on that glorious 13000.

'Happy Days' mate :)

Don't let that dancing hair ball pull to hard on your strings... He might hopefully snap a few things off.

00005 for me, hi ross.:eek:

I'm sure the mere idea that I will have some of his pocket money soon is more than enough angst for him to deal with.

True! He probably saved up for months just to get it and you'll probably go spend it at the pub and literally piss away his money ;)

No, I'm going to buy something particularly Australian with his money, something to show his support for our National side.

Question ross, when I preordered the game, I forgot to ask, not did they mention anything about the limited edition hard case. Will all preorders receive it or should I have requested it?

Question ross, when I preordered the game, I forgot to ask, not did they mention anything about the limited edition hard case. Will all preorders receive it or should I have requested it?

Firstly, thanks for the pre-order.

Where did you order from? EB are the only ones in the market with the Steelbook right now.

I believe EB are the only ones. I've pre-ordered a PS3 standard edition through JB Hi-Fi online for $10 cheaper.

Are you able to say how many steel books you're planning to make? As its a limited edition are they numbered? And finally,, are you able to disclose if you will make them available in UK? I apologise if its already been answered, I don't remember seeing an answer.

Firstly, thanks for the pre-order.

Where did you order from? EB are the only ones in the market with the Steelbook right now.

You are most welcome! Thank you for the game!

Ordered from EB games, harbourtown gold coast

EB games not allowing me to pre-order in US. asking me for postcode while we have zipcode here. Does any one know any US site to pre-order? I mean anysite who can ship to US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread