Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he anounced a release date then had to delay it because of this ashes farce then you would be the first one throwing the toys out of the cot(probably literally) and accusing him on not delivering on a promise. Bum face

So he should release after the ashes?

:facepalm

I bet hes worried Santa wont be able to get him DBC14. poor guy, anyone wana break the news to him?

OK Il do it,

Santas American, doesnt know what cricket is

Santa already got him Ashes 2013 because he's a naughy boy an a$$.

Here is what we don't know.

The date of release.

So late in the "release" year it is becoming a joke.

Christmas postal breaks notwithstanding, he can get the game out at 2-3 weeks' notice, if the publishers and retailers are willing, so the actual day of release at this point is irrelevant. All this week, he's doing as much as he can to create an environment in which they are, so that next week we will probably have a clearer indication as to where we stand regarding imminent release or not. The game is done, and Ross has said even today, he's trying to get it out this year. Have some patience and wait and see what next week brings, because you're not going to get any new information before then.

I'll catch you guys later after his mum tucks in him. Have fun!

Commom sense at last

Hi all,
First time post, have been following this thread as a guest for ages. It's great to see that the vast majority of people on here are 100% behind DBC14 and those that have made this game possible.
As we can all see from videos released, this is the best thing to happen to gaming cricket ever.
The minority who want this game yesterday have no idea the damage ashes 13 did to the genre in the marketplace, the developers need to pay the bills and as such should be allowed to take guidance from the publishers, as to the prime time to release and maximise profits for those that have put it the hours to bring DBC14 to us.
See how easy it is to post without demanding a release date, oh damn just did, my bad lol

Hi all,
First time post, have been following this thread as a guest for ages. It's great to see that the vast majority of people on here are 100% behind DBC14 and those that have made this game possible.
As we can all see from videos released, this is the best thing to happen to gaming cricket ever.
The minority who want this game yesterday have no idea the damage ashes 13 did to the genre in the marketplace, the developers need to pay the bills and as such should be allowed to take guidance from the publishers, as to the prime time to release and maximise profits for those that have put it the hours to bring DBC14 to us.
See how easy it is to post without demanding a release date, oh damn just did, my bad lol

Well there's still EA cricket 07. Which i still enjoy when patched. That's good fodder till DBC14

this fonz character is obviously a tool just trying to wind everybody up. Cant we just give him the credit he deserves.....none. May I suggest we dont even bother reading let alone comment on anything this idiot posts.

I guess so...the institution probably only gives him 5 minutes access to computers every day. Probably just after he's taken his meds.

Well, that's another 10 minutes of my life I won't get back!

----------

I guess so...the institution probably only gives him 5 minutes access to computers every day. Probably just after he's taken his meds.

You're asking people to not respond to him, yet you make a separate post doing exactly that! :facepalm

Epic rap battles of history!

The Fonz versus The Bigant!

BEGIN!

you got a big head and a stupid antenna
I'm driving my car even betta than senna,
you selling a game for close to top price,
but it's after the ashes and dat no way is nice,
i'm the king of the kool and im top of my skool
the way that ya talk make ya sounding a fool
i gotta run now ya know that for real
we're all snorin', ya betta close dat deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread