Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sweepstake going with Zim on the mum jokes...

79Cricket said:
More great Fridays and Ross vs Fonz rap battles

Fonz vs Ross tops the infamous Ross vs Biggs battle.

The outcome of Ross vs Biggs was Biggs being proven totally wrong, public apology and jumping on the winning horse.

Fonz has proven to be more funny, less obnoxious and has lasted longer but I suspect that Ross will prevail again.

It wasn't ever a "battle" you twat. Ross and I always got along just fine... Among other things, I'm probably one of the main reasons he's a member here. It was an early preview image that was rubbish, I wasn't proven wrong calling that out at all. The resulting game is vastly better than that preview image suggested... that's where I stood down and got on board.

Ross has mentioned many times that early preview shot wasn't the best indication of the game they were making. He knew it would get better, I didn't.

Stop reinventing history.

Fonz has .... clipped for the utter tripe that it is.

It's more than disrespectful to even mention Biggs in the same breathe as an absolute lightweight like the Fonz, he's on tomorrows fish and chips. I challenge you to find me one thing the Fonz has said that is enlightening, I'd wager a fair amount that you can't.*

At best it would seem to me that the Fonz is just OK at using Google and loves Wikipedia, not too good at grammar himself but hypocritically points out issues in others posts as he has no substance, but that's about the extent of it. Anyway, by now his mum has put him to bed so we're safe in another time zone for a little while until the bell rings and he hurries home. Now let him sleep as he does have to get up early for school and his mum told me how grumpy he gets if he doesn't get his 8 hours.

*Your/You're/Yore punishment is that you are now going to have to go and read his posts. I haven't :p

Just heard online that DBCricket14 is being released late January 2014, as in the last week OR early February 2014, as in the first week...

Is this correct??? :noway

Anyway, who told you? They could have let me know first!

Here we go again.... I heard from Amazon that my Ashes 2013 was "in stock" and was being shipped on 19 June 2013.

I just heard online if you tweet @BigAntStudios using the hashtag #StayTuned they'll send you a nets demo...

QUICK!

First three people get demos...

I cannot reveal the source as that would place them under pressure.

Next time I won't mention any news...

I can't reveal my source either, that would place them under pleasure...

I cannot reveal the source as that would place them under pressure.

Next time I won't mention any news...

No it wouldn't because this is a total fiction.

It wasn't ever a "battle" you twat. Ross and I always got along just fine... Among other things, I'm probably one of the main reasons he's a member here. It was an early preview image that was rubbish, I wasn't proven wrong calling that out at all. The resulting game is vastly better than that preview image suggested... that's where I stood down and got on board.

Ross has mentioned many times that early preview shot wasn't the best indication of the game they were making. He knew it would get better, I didn't.

Stop reinventing history.

Yeah Right!!! Thats why most of those posts you made during that tussle have been deleted recently. No embarassment for you but you still covered up your inglorious past. Why?:noway Ah, Mommy must have told you to do so.:yes

"Ross is here because of you". Are you kidding? :facepalm You sound like a Torch that seemed convinced that it was brighter than the Sun. ROFL.
:clap

I've never deleted any posts, ever. Away with you, fool.

...annnnnnnd there's the mum joke, Zim. You owe me $20.

Mum told me to leave that one because she liked my "pictures" ...I believe that went straight on the fridge at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread