Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@varunschuey I can assure you we are very aware of everything you have raised.

What apology Snowy? Have you been drinking?:D

He loves to have 2 shots before coming to PC, gives him strength to tackle the trolls well....... (not saying you are a troll :thumbs)

Ross has more than 5, so he can't see the RELEASE DATE questions.

Would be hilarious if Ross indeed now posted his strategies in response to varunschuey :D

What's hilarious is that I have outlined everything from the start, from the "pox on all our houses" a year ago through to today.

It's all there, it doesn't take a genius to understand the choices we have.

Don't know about the game, however A.Biggs has scored a century today vs windies and F.Ross is currently batting. good going guys!

Would be hilarious if Ross indeed now posted his strategies in response to varunschuey :D

@varunschuey I can assure you we are very aware of everything you have raised.

There you go Zim.......I got the confirmation that I wanted.:cheers

We all think/assume that Developers and Publishers, being professionals would know all about these things but that is never always the case as evident by shocking and insane strategies that we have witnessed in the past with various games.

Its comforting to know that Big Ant are not falling into that trap although it still intrigues me as to what their strategy is.....only time will tell.

If you can understand the sense of business then you would know how NDA's are set!, The clauses are very nit picky. Breaking NDA'a means serious Gross misconduct.

Surely if you are working somewhere you will sign a contract and by signing you saying that you will not break those regulation sets.

Then what explains a post by Ross in June/stating a teaser of a release date basically confirming the game would release in 2013?

Has his contract since been amended? Its funny how you can use all sorts of excuses to explain why he does not have a release date after previously confirming the game would release in 2013.

The only thing holding him back then was Ashes Cricket - or so he said. Ashes Cricket is no more.

BTW Ross, if your analysts/marketing gurus decided if it was financially beneficial for you to release the game nearer the next World Cup would you not release it till then?

He loves to have 2 shots before coming to PC, gives him strength to tackle the trolls well....... (not saying you are a troll :thumbs)

Ross has more than 5, so he can't see the RELEASE DATE questions.

Trolls are my personal badge of honour, they are are like little yappy dogs, you know the dogs that are good for no particular purpose and run contrary to evolutionary theory, as in wtf "evolved" into that?!?

----------

What are you saying about some of our members :eek:

Well I think the block IP and delete functions are a bit dusty for a start....

off topic: btw F Ross is doing well today vs West Indies...... :p

Well he now has added responsibility, it's one thing to play for NZ....

this thread peaked at this point... lock it up. genuine laughter. Nicolas cage cricket for sega saturn will debut in pakistan in early [stay tuned].

Note: Nicolas cage is not available for a personal appearance but mattw wearing a nicolas cage mask will be.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Well fearsome tweak, it's gone all small on me. Argh, I wish I understood computers...

Same here mate, I have waited this long so in the end what's a few more weeks/months to us. More great Fridays and Ross vs Fonz rap battles, let's hope they don't switch to your mummy jokes soon.:rolleyes

Waiting for the mum jokes is half the reason im here, DBC14 is a bonus :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread