Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The quotes of posts didn't work for some reason, so answer to those I remember.

Firstly, release dates are a prediction and can be wrong, don't get that confused with lying. Rockstar delayed the biggest budget game of all time, ~200 million pounds, by six months. I don't think Rockstar were lying, their prediction was wrong.

The nets is a goodwill gesture for some peoples patience, there was no cost/benefit discussion at all.

The nets are batting from a bowling machine.

Firstly, release dates are a prediction and can be wrong, don't get that confused with lying. Rockstar delayed the biggest budget game of all time, ~200 million pounds, by six months. I don't think Rockstar were lying, their prediction was wrong.

The nets is a goodwill gesture for some peoples patience, there was no cost/benefit discussion at all.

Rockstar weren't claiming the game was finished for months before hand. We've had four months plus of being told it was finished and now it isn't... Oops!

I said it wasn't finished and you said it was, you lied pal. Oops

Dude he's putting a big chunk of the game up for people who aren't necessarily going to buy to take shots at, and given the kind of crap they've (BigAnt) been getting so far that could be a whole new shitstorm, even if it's as good as you can reasonably expect from a game with this budget.

Personally, if I really don't like the control system then I might not buy it, where I would otherwise have bought it without question.

Not going to bother even contemplating your dumb analysis of loss leading business strategies.

I doubt it ,any sane customer would atleast request a playsession @store before buying,and i always believe only when a studio has a quality product they are brave enough to give a demo,yup it can backfire if not right,but if its good it sure is the best marketing.

I pointed out how every bug in the play test was to be fixed in a magical patch which they didn't have but which fixed every error. Too good to be true and a cover up, the ball going through the middle of the bat is never anything which needs to be patched, it's basic.

No they haven't they were very similar. They will have known for several weeks at minimum that it wouldn't be getting a 2013 release, they kept leading us on in the hope they could rush release it. They also kept coming out being cocky slating their rivals for missing deadlines, but I'm sure they'll have a patch to fix that...

None of us are winners with it being delayed but a company which have tried to claim transparency all along haven't been very transparent have they.

Humble pie will be served for all, this guy gets it.

While i dont share your opinion that Ross is delayed due to an unpatched game.

I GUess the best answers would come from BA in the lead up to release date, when full fledged marketing gets started in form of more gameplay vids /more playsessions if possible etc.:cheers

Yeah the old predictable Dude, like a dog with a bone, see ya later.

PlanetCricket Forums>User Control Panel>Edit Ignore List

Yeah the old predictable Dude, like a dog with a bone, see ya later.

PlanetCricket Forums>User Control Panel>Edit Ignore List

Dodges point without denying it. The game hasn't been finished for the last few months, why can't you admit it? Your press release pretty much confirms it. Don't let your pride drag you down.

Guys; either move along or move on.

Don't like it? Don't buy it.

I don't think people (at least majority) are calling you a liar but I'm sure you do expect to cop a few when you claim "the game will be out in 2013 no matter what" and it gets pushed to 2014. Honestly I don't see anythhing wrong in that criticism.

Secondly when Rockstar delayed the game they also mentioned the updated release date which they were able to meet. So far we haven't seen that from Big Ant and for all we know the release date could be Dec 2014.

Hello Sir Ross. I just wanted to know that if we could change the camera view in the nets during batting and is there balling too?? :) cheers :cheers

Guys; either move along or move on.

Don't like it? Don't buy it.

Who are you to tell everyone what to do? Nothing wrong with making them accountable. 505 were happy to post on here until everything went wrong and they stopped answering the tough questions, Ross is avoiding the tough questions now.

Don't want to read peoples posts, don't read peoples posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread