Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it is just batting in the nets and the Cricket Academy I have spent more time playing this free demo than most full priced games I have bought.
You can't say more about the game then that. I am excited about the release of the game as much as anyone else but I'm prepared to wait.

So true Zombie, this game is going to change a lot of minds when they first play it. We have been lucky to play the Nets but many more no nothing much about this game. It's going to be worth the wait, just hoping the wait is over very soon(16th Feb:rolleyes)

PS It's Friday so maybe Ross will tell us the RD now or a new CA update or both.:noway

WTF! This is taking an ugly turn so I will check back on Feb 1st. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Even us average folks post a lot mate. PS He was only having a friendly come back don't take it to heart.

PS topanaris" ( so-called aristocrat) are you Jamaican ?

Even us average folks post a lot mate. PS He was only having a friendly come back don't take it to heart.

PS topanaris" ( so-called aristocrat) are you Jamaican ?

Try not to be so sensitive, princess.

Princess! ROFL, that was a good one. Now let me reciprocate, I was just hoping I didn't bring out the wrong crowd as in the people that needlessly excoriate Big Ant. So no worries

And yes I am Jamaican, aristocrat is such a strong word.............

Princess......ROFL EPIC!!!

Kindly note dear Sir your retort is fallacious in nature. I never implied knowing anything about "your business" or the industry that you are in, and if you can recall whenever you are kind enough to respond to one of my posts, I have always respectfully deferred to your expertise in the industry, (if Biggs were here I am pretty sure he would look it up). I merely said me being a businessman has programmed me to think logically; which leads me to ask a lot more questions that the average person would.

Given the state of the worlds major economies over the last five years I would say that this idea that business as a whole is logical and that people in them ask more questions than other folks is not an argument that can be sustained.

I think you're being a bit precious, and perhaps too serious, this is my business but for everyone else involved it is merely a game.

Given the state of the worlds major economies over the last five years I would say that this idea that business as a whole is logical and that people in them ask more questions than other folks is not an argument that can be sustained.

I think you're being a bit precious, and perhaps too serious, this is my business but for everyone else involved it is merely a game.

How insensitive!!!

I am shocked!!!

This is not a game: it is my birthright.

I fought wars for people like you...

You owe me BA, you owe me!!!!*

*Toaster....check.....tolblerone....check.....hammer and nails....check.......Dolly Parton poster....check.......bucket of bleach check............

Last edited by a moderator:

*Sigh* Ross, I never said that either, I said being a businessman forces ME to think logically. I never made any generalizations at all.

And I agree with you, some businesses defy logic case in point, how Apple came to be the worlds most valuable company is beyond me, they defy every rule you are taught in Marketing and Business Admin. And Google's happy hour.........

And I am a Jamaican, haven't you seen Chris Gayle.................I am never serious, unless I'm counting my money.

And believe me Ross,I knowIt cannot be just a game for you, I believe I more than most on this forum truly understand the nuances involved in running a business, and so, you are well within your right to do as you see fit, after all its your money and your risk.

But it still doesn't change the fact, the wait kinda sucks......

Last edited:

Thank you. That is what I meant by 'princess'. It's not the same as being called a 'village idiot', or whatever blockheaddave comes up with.

*Sigh* Ross, I never said that either, I said being a businessman forces ME to think logically. I never made any generalizations at all.

And I agree with you, some businesses defy logic case in point, how Apple came to be the worlds most valuable company is beyond me, they defy every rule you are taught in Marketing and Business Admin.

And I am a Jamaican, haven't you seen Chris Gayle.................I am never serious.

Chris Gayle wouldn't run away as soon as someone questions whether or not he's being too sensitive - which is what you did.

How insensitive!!!

I am shocked!!!

This is not a game: it is my birthright.

I fought wars for people like you...

You owe me BA, you owe me!!!!*

*Toaster....check.....tolblerone....check.....hammer and nails....check.......Dolly Parton poster....check.......bucket of bleach check............

I owe you nothing! I will never be able to eat Toblerone ever again and I am sure as I go through Melbourne airport past the mountains of Duty Free Toblerone* I will have shivers.

wtf is it with the Toblerone obsession at Melbourne Duty Free, there are literally tonnes of it everywhere, gold, white, black, huge bars that you couldn't devour in a month!

Okay everyone....lets have a nice cup of Calm The Feck Down and keep it cool....

Merely a game, no this is are religion Ross. I thought you new that. PS Most of us don't love every sport there is mate. PS Is there any sport you don't like or do you take the wife to a game of netball.:eek::lol

Merely a game, no this is are religion Ross. I thought you new that. PS Most of us don't love every sport there is mate. PS Is there any sport you don't like or do you take the wife to a game of netball.:eek::lol

Dont underestimate netball> Played a lot in mixed teams: very very intensive and competitive....no joke.

It's ok Dutch I am all calm with a lovely cup of white tea waiting for the English to lose again.:wave

Whats wrong with black tea...hope you are not being racist!!!!*

*How threads generally evolve here into wild personalised frenzies.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread