Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont underestimate netball> Played a lot in mixed teams: very very intensive and competitive....no joke.

Netball is almost the highest participation sport in Australia, if only those participants played console games there'd be a fortune to be made.

Some of the lovely ladies I work with wanted me to play in there mixed netball team, I said I am way to much of a man to play a girls sport. Let's just say my shoulder did not stop hurting for like 24 hours.:yes

PS Angry women punch hard just ask Biggs/Cap Oz.:lol

Oh, so you're the "man" in the relationship then, makes sense :)

Netball is almost the highest participation sport in Australia, if only those participants played console games there'd be a fortune to be made.

I remember in NZ the Kiwis played Australia: massive game and crowd....whats her name, the tall one Irene van Dyke...?

okay for clarity.....Anyone posting inciting remarks is going to be infracted. I asked nicely. Take the fight somewhere else.

First infraction given....

Oh, so you're the "man" in the relationship then, makes sense :)

I am no expert with women Ross, keep your mouth shut is my motto unless it's worth fighting for. Lucky my wife does not play netball, she only plays with my balls when I am a good boy.:noway

I remember in NZ the Kiwis played Australia: massive game and crowd....whats her name, the tall one Irene van Dyke...?

Yep, huge games, Dyk (no "e")... and NZ pulled an "England" on us, she's South African

I do have to confess that although being a live sports junkie I have not been to a live netball game...

----------

Errr...

So....Is it the 13th then ross?

Who invited you!?! Mr lets-get-back-on-topic...

----------

okay for clarity.....Anyone posting inciting remarks is going to be infracted. I asked nicely. Take the fight somewhere else.

First infraction given....

That's me out then...

Yep, huge games, Dyk (no "e")... and NZ pulled an "England" on us, she's South African

I do have to confess that although being a live sports junkie I have not been to a live netball game...

----------

Who invited you!?! Mr lets-get-back-on-topic...

----------

That's me out then...

So I was right Ross a live netball game on the 14th of Feb, you can thank me later.;)

If it's the 13th or 14th I'm getting a doctors note. There is no way I will be able to put in a 'good shift' all weekend if I know DBC14 is just sitting in my post box.

Last edited:
Don't get too excited, we all know how this forum goes OTT at the very suggestion of a release date!! Besides the toblerone hating racist fish hasn't confirmed whether 14th is the date or anything close!!

Don't get too excited, we all know how this forum goes OTT at the very suggestion of a release date!! Besides the toblerone hating racist fish hasn't confirmed whether 14th is the date or anything close!!

I didn't hate Toblerone until Dutch did his "Clockwork Orange" on me...

Damnit man....I leave this here forum for 8 hours for lots of alcohol and not enough sleep (I'm back at work now...nursing a sore head and a hot coffee) and suddenly almost fall off my chair at the 200 or so extra pages in this thread. Ye gods!!

We've gone from 14th Feb to Toblerone to Tennis to business analytics to netball - wow. This makes me think 14th Feb (which happens to be a Friday) is the day. Thanks Ross! ;) he he

So did anyone tricked ross into getting something official out of him or we are just speculating 14th or bowling in nets on 1st of feb ???

BTW I dont want want a release date now just launch the game :mad

P.S. Page No 619..............BAMMM

619-and-pedigree-o.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread