Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guesses made in advance are going to be vague... funny that.

Bad assumption on your part, if I meant early, mid January I would have said so.

@CAI it's not being held that long, as much as I don't like the speculation I will say that it will not be held onto that long.

Yes, you are correct.. I saw this post, which was in response to CA Iverson making two statements, firstly saying that the game could release at any time in the year, and then mentioning the release date release date. As you didn't clarify which statement you were answering.. I obviously guessed the wrong one.. :facepalm

--- edit ---

Yes, I spent about 30 minutes trying to find that post of yours.. I am actually under the pump at work right now, but friday is often a day of lack of focus.

:lol 14th Feb is the date which will be floating around for a couple of days now. And I bet the first thing affected by it would be the Wikipedia page. Why israr, why would you do that?

Considering January 31st is a Friday and Big Ant tend to release CA updates then, it'd not surprise me in the slightest to see it go all the way to the wire.

I have no doubt the announcement will be next Friday, and despite people saying that the 31st doesn't give any chance to push back the announcement Ross would have, I presume, known the date when he said Feb 1st and if the announcement needed to be pushed back then it would require more than a couple of weeks.

Remember the ross post

Ok. Lets be really clear.

It could release anytime from 1st January onwards.

You will know the exact release date no later than February 1st.

Why people are making their own assumptions and saying push back of the game release blah blah blah.....We believe in ross ......We may hear release date before feb 1 st 11:59:59 PM....According to ross above post.....Lets wait

The announcement will be by trublu, not big ant. So any tradition bigant followed so far is quite irrelevant the way I look at it.

The announcement will be by trublu, not big ant. So any tradition bigant followed so far is quite irrelevant the way I look at it.

Going on TruBlu's announcement page, all announcements have either been on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday.

So, we're down to a possibility of 3 days next week it seems.. :P

Haven't posted on here for a while.

I know Ross said by Feb 1st we would know, but I would like to understand what the difference is from saying the release date today or even 3 days ago or even next bloody Wednesday.

Surely Ross knows the date and has done for some time, I just don't get why you would not just tell it.

For a game that has been "ready for release" since the summer this has turned in to a bit of a blimming drama, alright we had the ashes blah blah blah blah, but really are we still using that one as to why we don't know when the game is coming.

For those of you who think the game is coming in Feb, I really don't think it will be then, I think it is more likely a late spring release.

I have the game pegged at April in my mind so I can be positively surprised if it's any earlier.

I know Ross said by Feb 1st we would know, but I would like to understand what the difference is from saying the release date today or even 3 days ago or even next bloody Wednesday.

Most probably the announcement here will tie in with the world wide release date announcement by TruBlu, which is going to be the kick-start to the full on advertising campaign leading up to the release.

I have the game pegged at April in my mind so I can be positively surprised if it's any earlier.

I think The Game will release on Early March. Let's see Who is Right....;)

----------

Most probably the announcement here will tie in with the world wide release date announcement by TruBlu, which is going to be the kick-start to the full on advertising campaign leading up to the release.

Ross won't announce the Release Date? So, TruBlu will announce the release date via Press or Their own site or Facebook?

Haven't posted on here for a while.

Surely Ross knows the date and has done for some time, I just don't get why you would not just tell it.

For a game that has been "ready for release" since the summer this has turned in to a bit of a blimming drama, alright we had the ashes blah blah blah blah, but really are we still using that one as to why we don't know when the game is coming.

For those of you who think the game is coming in Feb, I really don't think it will be then, I think it is more likely a late spring release.

If I had the exact date right now then so would you.

If I had the exact date right now then so would you.

So basically you now have 7 days to work out and announce the release date you said we would know by Feb 1st.?

Did not see this coming when you announced we would know by Feb 1st, I would have thought at the moment of that comment you knew your release date but was just waiting to finalise various bits behind the scenes.

Can you confirm then that the game is indeed ready for us to play right now and their has been no issues with the game since Matt W played it meaning why this is dragging out to now,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread