Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't careless when the game releases, getting very bored of it all now.

You know that you will buy it Lee, whenever it comes.....

.......it has been a real test of patience though, i agree with you there. Would never have thought I would still not be playing a new game after the games were introduced in October 2012......

I have waiting this long so whats a week more, as i wrote before i am hoping for good news next week(Feb/march release) but i just have this feeling the game is not releasing anytime soon.

PS I hope i am wrong.

----------

I think most of us agree there lee, i said to myself at the end of last year if the game is after april then time for a rest from PC for a while.

I imagine both BA and Tru Blu will want to put as much daylight between themselves and Ashes 2013. However desperate we are for the game i don't think most of us understand the damage the Ashes 2013 debacle has done and it has muddied the waters. Whatever the trolls and ignorant may say Ross and Tru Blu have to find the right window to launch the game. They have to feel that the bitter aftertaste of Ashes 2013 is gone and a certain amount of trust has to be rebuilt with all kinds of people, trust that has been damaged by Fegan and Co.

Such things will be hard to read for some people but I suspect that that has to do with intelligence. I do not pretend to know any more than most here but the above has to be taken into account when people make their judgements about " missed release dates" " broken promises" etcetera.....

Last edited by a moderator:
You know that you will buy it Lee, whenever it comes.....

.......it has been a real test of patience though, i agree with you there. Would never have thought I would still not be playing a new game after the games were introduced in October 2012......

Of course Dutch

If the ps4 release is later than the ps3 I will buy a ps3 version straight away, then as soon as the ps4 release is around I'm on that to.

Of course Dutch

If the ps4 release is later than the ps3 I will buy a ps3 version straight away, then as soon as the ps4 release is around I'm on that to.

look forward to maybe going head to head with you! I will have the PS3 version too. Hopefully this will be the one cricket game where it is possible to have a decent online game, especially since online saving has been resolved.

Ya! I don't even know if I'll buy it or not...... Totally forgetting about it, automatically. But seriously I don't want that change to happen.

:noway Not sure if you're taking potshots at Ross or supporting him after having read both the sentences.

I did both things back there.... we are humans and we do make mistakes but he should've been careful in that release date thing.....

but me too eagerly waiting for this I even bought another controller for my ps3 :D

I imagine both BA and Tru Blu will want to put as much daylight between themselves and Ashes 2013. However desperate we are for the game i don't think most of us understand the damage the Ashes 2013 debacle has done and it has muddied the waters. Whatever the trolls and ignorant may say Ross and Tru Blu have to find the right window to launch the game. They have to feel that the bitter aftertaste of Ashes 2013 is gone and a certain amount of trust has to be rebuilt with all kinds of people, trust that has been damaged by Fegan and Co.

Such things will be hard to read for some people but I suspect that that has to do with intelligence. I do not pretend to know any more than most here but the above has to be taken into account when people make their judgements about " missed release dates" " broken promises" etcetera.....

Thought I would bump this as a number of good folk have already proved themselves unable to make intelligent contributions....

Yeah I know that but there are still some who have doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread