Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news for mlb the show fans. April 1st release date. Very close to Don Bradman's late March, will cause me many conundrums!! What to do....:noway

Did you update graphic drivers, etc before running it after installing? There was mention that the belief was a dodgy graphics driver that had been released and causing the issue.

It is always up to date....Even that did not make it work....Now its working...

Its funny to see on FB that Real Cricket 2014 which has been there only for a few weeks have more likes than DBC.. Tells you something about their marketing strategy..

Its funny to see on FB that Real Cricket 2014 which has been there only for a few weeks have more likes than DBC.. Tells you something about their marketing strategy..

If Likes = income then you might have a point... luckily it doesn't.

It's easier to get a large number of people interested in a free mobile app than a $80 console game.

It was just an observation.. They might not have a product like Don Bradman but something that caught my eyes.

Hey mate, as you are there, the Chinese have asked if you wouldnt mind switching their Rover back on. Cheers.

It's easier to get a large number of people interested in a free mobile app than a $80 console game.

Hi Matt i don't think its free by any stretch of imagination.. Infact they have a beta testing program.. and yes there are large chunks of people interested in the product. Encouraging signs for a company that was left jobless sometime ago.. i am just encouraged by what they are doing and yes they have more people liking it as well..

Last edited:
i don't think its free by any stretch of imagination.
I'm not sure what you're getting at - my understanding is that Real Cricket 2014 will be an ad supported free game, if it isn't it'd be a few dollars at most. My point is that there's a wider audience for a cheap/free cricket game on a phone to play in short bursts than a full console release, and thus a wider audience to 'like' it.

A well organised promotional campaign helps, but they are different markets.

I'm not sure what you're getting at - my understanding is that Real Cricket 2014 will be an ad supported free game, if it isn't it'd be a few dollars at most. My point is that there's a wider audience for a cheap/free cricket game on a phone to play in short bursts than a full console release, and thus a wider audience to 'like' it.

A well organised promotional campaign helps, but they are different markets.

Yes i got the point.. But again I hope they achieve a lot of success with this App..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread