Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the release date?

After completing this process I opened the game and it worked

Did you update graphic drivers, etc before running it after installing? There was mention that the belief was a dodgy graphics driver that had been released and causing the issue.

Brilliant deduction, Watson. Despite all evidence to the contrary.

Thats the reply we were saying last time biggs

unfortunately the sarcasm you are issuing when these comments are said are not relevant anymore

Are you willing to put yourself on the line 100% and back this in for a firm release date at the end of march

unfortunately, as much as i am on the side of ross and big ant, and support them to do whats best for there company, you can not be a smarta$$ to a bloke who is just stating the facts

if we dont hear anything by the end of february, then there is no doubt another delay, simple as that really.....

I dare say its a fact that no firm release date has been forwarded

end of march to me is still a little up in the air.....

Yeh except he wasn't stating facts at all...

if we dont hear anything by the end of february, then there is no doubt another delay, simple as that really.....
And of course, followed up by compeltely subjective dross, not based on any facts. There is nothing stopping them making an announcement early March, and releasing at the end of March.

As has been said for a long time, people need to stop making shit up, pulling things out of thin air, and presenting it as fact.

Last edited:
has anyone who preordered with eb games in australia received a text to tell them the release date?

unfortunately the sarcasm you are issuing when these comments are said are not relevant anymore...

Sarcasm is always relevant. Cheer up, Lucy.

has anyone who preordered with eb games in australia received a text to tell them the release date?

Nope. And from what I've seen the displays in the stores have no further information. Not expecting them to either until the campaign goes into the final stretch last week Feb/first week of March.

Sarcasm is always relevant. Cheer up, Lucy.

There's no room for sarcasm here at Big Ant, anyone caught on the factory floor being sarcastic shall be flogged and re-educated Clockwork Orange style until they no longer harbour such humorous intent.

This already happened to Mikey, he is now a perfect citizen, let his example be a lesson to you all.

This already happened to Mikey, he is now a perfect citizen, let his example be a lesson to you all.

Understandably then it took a while for you to break him.. there was a gap of almost a whole month between him posting on here.. poor boy.

Understandably then it took a while for you to break him.. there was a gap of almost a whole month between him posting on here.. poor boy.
Or you can assume that all of Mikey's previous posts are to be taken as sarcastic, as they have stopped now he has been put into line.

The idea of Mikey being called into Ross' office for a sarcastic spankin' has 79 lactating er dribbling um... well, you know where this is going...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread