Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone on here knew enough not to buy it. but they still did. and this is the supposedly "savvy" end of the market.

There are those of us here that bought Cricket Revolution and would buy it again if there was no alternative (and probably if there wasn't).

im back !!!!
i have been absent for a long time due to my upcoming examinations i recently saw that ross mentioned release for current gen consoles and pc but no mention of nxt gen can some upadte me as to whats going on with the next gen console release since it looks like im getting a ps4 this summer thank you :)

im back !!!!
i have been absent for a long time due to my upcoming examinations i recently saw that ross mentioned release for current gen consoles and pc but no mention of nxt gen can some upadte me as to whats going on with the next gen console release since it looks like im getting a ps4 this summer thank you :)

In short: it will happen sometime after the PC release. Information beyond that doesn't exist in the public domain (and maybe not even in Ross' head yet!)

im back !!!!

Did you use up your allocation of punctuation in your exams?

my exams is in may/june i was just typing fast ok
i dont really care when it will relase as long as its coning to next gen and sometime this year

----------

thanks Lebanna

Steam is great, especially for sinusitis.

This deserves to be quoted again, I lost a good chunk of my coffee on my keyboard. Bravo.

I just hope there are no more delays, if everything goes to plan, we are now only 6 weeks away from playing our 1st game boys!!!

I consume coffee by intravenous drip...

Obviously not. Write down how that would work in a game, why anyone would want it, and why any sane game developer would waste time and money on that? Then delete it because I don't care anyway.

Actually, it works great for Cricket Management games like Cricket Coach/ICC etc. We can dream about the day when the management-style and arcade-style games merge and we get a "best of both the worlds" experience in a Cricket game.

Actually, it works great for Cricket Management games like Cricket Coach/ICC etc. We can dream about the day when the management-style and arcade-style games merge and we get a "best of both the worlds" experience in a Cricket game.

That game has been happening from 2007 i think.....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread