Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might have trouble finding the location in your profile.

I will Update it....If Ross confirms to visit my house...This is the deal.....

Where in mumbai is the event taking place?

Again, it's not a public event. It's only for retailers and getting them acquainted with the game.

Again, it's not a public event. It's only for retailers and getting them acquainted with the game.

Yes, I know just wanted to know so that I could buy a hotshot Black suit and walk in quitely :spy and play the game as I live in Mumbai.

Not sure about coverage but videos would surely pop out some times tomorrow. If you have some specific request, you can post that on IVG in DBC thread there and Sam would take care of it.

I want to see more of bowling we had very less info of it and even in world premier, everyone tried to bat and there was no real bowling videos. It will be cool to have some info from bowlers perspective.

You guys are coming to Mumbai to show off the game tomorrow and you are not telling anyone here. You have been a naughty boy ross. No cookies for you. :p

----------

So the roadshow in India will start. I guess release is imminent. :thumbs

Do we know what time is the event scheduled?

Maybe we should just refer to it as a "meeting"? I think "event" is way off. :)

I thought it was a media event as part of Indian leg of the roadshow.

----------

Lol. Do people not read? IT IS NOT AN EVENT FOR THE PUBLIC. IT IS A BUSINESS MEETING.

You don't send invites to folks on video game forums for a "business meeting". It's a media event for retail buyers and press where the game will be showcased. It stands to reason there will a schedule for the event as well or do you think it's all adhoc?

I thought it was a media event as part of Indian leg of the roadshow.

----------

You don't send invites to folks on video game forums for a "business meeting". It's a media event for retail buyers and press where the game will be showcased. It stands to reason there will a schedule for the event as well or do you think it's all adhoc?

I said it's not an event for the public, which it isn't. I said it is a business meeting, which it is. A meeting of businesses. The publisher. The media. Buyers etc...what form it will take I have no idea.

I said it's not an event for the public, which it isn't. I said it is a business meeting, which it is. A meeting of businesses. The publisher. The media. Buyers etc...what form it will take I have no idea.

Yep, that was to be my next stop. Kane will be there.

I should say that it isn't a public play session, it's for the retail buyers and press.

Ross did state it's a media event for retail buyers and press. Maybe you gotta read the posts and follow up on your advice.

Ross did state it's a media event for retail buyers and press. Maybe you gotta read the posts and follow up on your advice.

Is this a wind up? I haven't stated anywhere that it isn't for media and buyers - I state the opposite in my last post:

"I said it is a business meeting, which it is. A meeting of businesses. The publisher. The media. Buyers etc...what form it will take I have no idea."

I said it wasn't an event for THE PUBLIC.

Why don't people read?

Is this a wind up? I haven't stated anywhere that it isn't for media and buyers - I state the opposite in my last post:

"I said it is a business meeting, which it is. A meeting of businesses. The publisher. The media. Buyers etc...what form it will take I have no idea."

I said it wasn't an event for THE PUBLIC.

Why don't people read?

Did I ask whether the event was for PUBLIC? I asked what time is the event and you chimed in it was not for public. If you can't even comprehend a simple question, it's a bit rich to accuse others of not reading.

Did I ask whether the event was for PUBLIC? I asked what time is the event and you chimed in it was not for public. If you can't even comprehend a simple question, it's a bit rich to accuse others of not reading.

I haven't said you have asked if it was for the public or not. My original post was a blanket statement aimed at no-one in particular to avoid confusion and to stop everyone asking where to go for the 'event'.

You called me out and kept saying 'it is an event', as if I had denied it was an event, which I hadn't. I had denied it was an event for the public. Two different things.

Edit: the last thing we all want is 200 posts from every man and his dog within 50 miles if Mumbai asking for the details of the 'event' under the misapprehension that it is public. Not saying that you were/are of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread