Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, that happens fairly regularly. Especially when there are multiple events in different territories. You do your presentations and gameplay demos/hands on, and then provide them with a link to where the assets WILL be when they can use them.
It saves having to set embargoes etc to make all press have level dates.

That's what I would expect and that means assets will be released soon.

Hoping for the best, would love to see like 10 overs straight of a test match to watch the AI field setting and tactics as this is one of the things I want to see done right in cricket game.:spy

----------

Actually, that happens fairly regularly. Especially when there are multiple events in different territories. You do your presentations and gameplay demos/hands on, and then provide them with a link to where the assets WILL be when they can use them.
It saves having to set embargoes etc to make all press have level dates.

Chief when will be see Chief cricket 2015 revealed to the world. Would love to see Chief(Cook) vs Ross(Johnson) again in a light hearted way.

Go Aussies, Johnson best bowler in the world. Yeah I said it.:clap

I had no idea anything would be posted prior to the meetings. These are primarily business meetings and I believe that MCV India amongst others will have some time with the game.

There is some crossover where people work at both IVG and MCVI, the question was asked on IVG what would people like asked/seen and that's where this stems from.

I guess Sam was just a tad too excited when he was invited and just wanted to share with community at IVG. Even he would not have imagined that such a innocent post would spiral into this, all the way here on PC. :p

Yeah, no issues from me but he has put himself under some pressure to perform.

Thanks, we're taking it pretty seriously, there are currently people travelling from Australia to various parts of SA, UK, India.

Come to the UK
My house in Bristol( but then probably in Wales) is awesome!
And we cook all sorts.
Italian, Indo-Pak, British and Chinese-Thai

Not really been on here since the release announcement so apologies if this has already been mentioned, but without wading through thousands of posts has anything been said about whether there will be Next Gen releases? Or will we at least know either way at the time the game releases on PS3/360? Then we could make the decision about whether to get it immediately or wait a bit longer for next gen. Would hate to buy the PS3 version then a PS4 release gets announced a few weeks later as I'm not paying for the same game twice.

I wouldn't think it would be announced weeks later they have much more to do, I.e the PC release after the 360/ps3 then theres always tinkering with any bugs or problems next gen is in the far distance i would think. Just buy them all i am lol :) PC/360 & X1 :)

Not everyone can justify paying out for the same game more than once though. It would just be good to know at the time of the PS3 release either way whether or not a PS4 version will exist. If nothing is known then I'll probably just hold off until it is.

It's a long way down the road for next gen. Got to focus on current and PC before committing to next gen

I think the idea is to wait until the newest gen consoles have a bit more 'market share' before releasing. Official word is not until after PS3, XBox 360 and PC release has been done will anything be advised.

Are we still on track for late march. Very quiet on the DBC front in JBHifi and EB games- even on the websites with "date to be confirmed" and still using the very first "sneak peek" video as the trailer. It must be going to be a whirlwind marketing campaign 6 weeks out from the console release. Whats the plan?

I think with members of the team travelling to various parts of the world as we speak, something has really started and we should hear some news from our retailers by end Feb/beginning Mar, it'll be a whirlwind campaign when it kicks off,,,not far from now and I believe they are on track for late Mar release

The end is nigh

Are we still on track for late march. Very quiet on the DBC front in JBHifi and EB games- even on the websites with "date to be confirmed" and still using the very first "sneak peek" video as the trailer. It must be going to be a whirlwind marketing campaign 6 weeks out from the console release. Whats the plan?

Ross has said, for all of their games, their marketing campaign normally averages about 4 weeks from start to finish. Given a late March release, it would have been unusual to have started this early - I expect it'll kick off in a couple of weeks' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread