Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Did I leave the iron on?

Talking of RLL2 (Can't wait for Cricket btw!) are there any plans to do a 2014 update or even a RLL3, Ross?

Our season started this past weekend and I loved watching the 9s..would love an up to date RL game to play on ;)

Loved the 9's!

I cannot reveal what we are doing at present and probably won't be able too for some time.

Just so I am not leading you on, I will say that it is highly unlikely that there will be another update to RLL2.

Loved the 9's!

I cannot reveal what we are doing at present and probably won't be able too for some time.

Just so I am not leading you on, I will say that it is highly unlikely that there will be another update to RLL2.

So that's ruling out an update for 2014 or ruling out both a RLL3 and 2014 update?

Loved the 9's!

I certainly hope you guys get the next Rugby League game, otherwise an entirely new developer will have to start from scratch and we will be stuck with an AFL Live 2 situation.

Btw, I saw AFL Live at EB yesterday still well priced in the main section whereas AFL Live 2... bargain bin for stuff all.

I certainly hope you guys get the next Rugby League game, otherwise an entirely new developer will have to start from scratch and we will be stuck with an AFL Live 2 situation.

Btw, I saw AFL Live at EB yesterday still well priced in the main section whereas AFL Live 2... bargain bin for stuff all.

I know I'll get in trouble for this because I'm being watched :spy.... but how does a three year old game sell for more than a three month old game :p

I've had people email me about their stories of trading in AFL Live for $10 to buy AFL Live 2 for $69 and then trading back AFL Live 2 for $20 to get AFL Live back for $47 - basically the experience costing them $88 to keep AFL Live.

----------

So that's ruling out an update for 2014 or ruling out both a RLL3 and 2014 update?

I just can't talk about anything related to Rugby League or Rugby or AFL as none of those are my licenses. I am not ruling anything in or out other than another RLL2 update seems very unlikely.

Reminds me of a game that cannot be mentioned which wanted the most profit without spending a dime on the product itself.

It's what happens when bean counters make all the decisions.

It's what happens when bean counters make all the decisions.

:mad

grrrr...it makes me mad when people make these sorts of comments. As a bean counter myself, I can almost guarantee you that bean counters aren't the ones who make these sorts of decisions. 'BC's' provide financial info to management who then use it to make decisions...making commercial decisions (pricing/product/marketing/etc) usually rests with the CEO/MD/GMs/etc with some input from the BCs.

(gotta stand up for my fellow BCs sometime)

I'm sure Ross (as the CEO of BA) can attest to this. Ross, does your accountant tell you what price to set, where to market, etc? (would be interesting to find out). Hi BC would probably have his/her hands full trying to figure out a way to claim the Melbourne Open ticket costs as a business expense without having to pay FBT :cheers

:mad

grrrr...it makes me mad when people make these sorts of comments. As a bean counter myself, I can almost guarantee you that bean counters aren't the ones who make these sorts of decisions. 'BC's' provide financial info to management who then use it to make decisions...making commercial decisions (pricing/product/marketing/etc) usually rests with the CEO/MD/GMs/etc with some input from the BCs.

(gotta stand up for my fellow BCs sometime)

I'm sure Ross (as the CEO of BA) can attest to this. Ross, does your accountant tell you what price to set, where to market, etc? (would be interesting to find out). Hi BC would probably have his/her hands full trying to figure out a way to claim the Melbourne Open ticket costs as a business expense without having to pay FBT :cheers

Certainly no offence intended towards bean counters. It was more a dig at those you choose to put out a shoddy product so they can save a few bucks, or they pick the cheapest option.

In my industry, there is an attitude to spend as little as possible and it affects the product and that's really frustrating to those who put their souls into it.

Business is give and take. Sometimes there's too much focus on bottom lines. In the long run the brand will suffer. Eg. AFL Live 2 wasn't great and that will hurt future editions.

Loved the 9's!

I'm just hoping that Tru Blu see sense and hand the Rugby Union job to Big Ant. The current Rugby Challenge series is a mess of players running around offside and out of place whilst glitches pop up over and over again.

Certainly no offence intended towards bean counters. It was more a dig at those you choose to put out a shoddy product so they can save a few bucks, or they pick the cheapest option.

In my industry, there is an attitude to spend as little as possible and it affects the product and that's really frustrating to those who put their souls into it.

Business is give and take. Sometimes there's too much focus on bottom lines. In the long run the brand will suffer. Eg. AFL Live 2 wasn't great and that will hurt future editions.

lol yeah thats alright, we BC's get it from everywhere! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread