Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you've lent us so many players in recent times.
I realised later than you definitely couldn't be an Aussie as you thought you were better than us at rugby too.

Sorry Barmy I don't want to ruin your Friday, but in the last 10 matches between SA and Eng, SA has won 9 and the other one was a draw...So I think the stats speak for themselves.

Sorry Barmy I don't want to ruin your Friday, but in the last 10 matches between SA and Eng, SA has won 9 and the other one was a draw...So I think the stats speak for themselves.

Hence I was referring to England/Australia where we've won 3 of the last 4.
I'm still confused as to why you were bigging up your football team...

Hence I was referring to England/Australia where we've won 3 of the last 4.
I'm still confused as to why you were bigging up your football team...

Harsh. They almost overtook Burkina Faso in the latest rankings update...

Harsh. They almost overtook Burkina Faso in the latest rankings update...

lol...Fair point we dont have a soccer team really, they just bunch of idiots kicking a round ball...But that doesn't mean that your football team is awesome...lol

Flipkart.com just updated their website with price for India as INR 4299 :clap

Got really excited seeing the "Out of stock" label. But I assume it's temporary and they will update that soon once they have the exact figure of their stock.

Out of stock is a wrong statement being made by Flipkart. Waiting for the pre orders to start tonight. Hope they mention about the pre order bonus.

Are any of these mentioning the Steelbook? (Apart from EB)

Well JB don't even have the date listed yet. Gamesmen don't mention the Steelbook either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread