Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I have gone and pre ordered with a U.K. retailer and am confident of having the game around the same time as everyone else. If it becomes clear that it isn't happening I cancel my preorder from the U.K. and order it overseas....no hassle.

Just out of interest, who did you go with?

There are some idiots in this forum, who don't have anything meaningful to say.

Irony.

My understanding is that it will be the same bles code worldwide, I will need to confirm this 100% but am quite sure it's the case.

Last edited:
Just out of interest, who did you go with?

Shop to. Ordered from them before with no problems so we will see how it goes. Have signed up to a number of other sites as well to be informed when the release date becomes known.

----------

The colonials are revolting!

we have know that for years...horrible manners, horrible and they don't speak our language and they come over here stealing our food and babies and jobs and....

....I have good mind to write to my paper, The Daily Mail but being a typical reader I am as thick as shit and cant read or write....

Shop to. Ordered from them before with no problems so we will see how it goes.

Good choice. I always use them, no problems whatsoever.

Well NTSC and PAL have different gamecodes anyway. You're obviously 100% correct though regarding the BLES vs BLUS stuff.

Not sure if you even need the correct region for patches? I've had non-'Australian' region discs download title updates with no issues.

For patches my experience has been that if the game is available in your psn region then it will get the correct patch but if the game isn't available in your reion then ps3/psn doesn't even know how to get the patch and you may need to open a psn account for a different region and it will automatically get the patch.

But anyway people should wait for Ross or Big Ant to confirm it's the same game (with game code) across all regions else they may face issues when say a DLC comes along. Generally the games and patches are cheaper in UK compared to Aus/NZ so if there are different game codes for these regions I would rather wait and get the UK version coz I would prefer to pay 10 pounds than 40 AUD for a DLC ;)

----------

My understanding is that it will be the same bles code worldwide, I will need to confirm this 100% but am quite sure it's the case.

That will be great if you confirm it Ross. In that case I can order it from JB Hifi or mightyape if UK retailers don't have the game ready to ship by April 3rd.

Indian price right?

given there is a yawning chasm where information about the UK release should be, the poll is a ridiculous attempt to shut down any debate or questioning of what's going on by lumping it in with the other ridiculous entries.

a genuine poll of whether people think there will be UK delay and/or how long it might be would have been interesting, but this is just pathetic.

But doesn't the "Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum" serve the same purpose by default?

I wouldn't mind seeing a video of the game being played by 'experienced' players rather than by novices.

I realise that it's not comparing like with like but I have got to admire HB Studios web site presentation of their upcoming golf game. The site is frequently being updated with tutorials and videos. Something that I would have liked to have seen with DB cricket.
http://thegolfclubgame.com/

Last edited:
given there is a yawning chasm where information about the UK release should be, the poll is a ridiculous attempt to shut down any debate or questioning of what's going on by lumping it in with the other ridiculous entries.

a genuine poll of whether people think there will be UK delay and/or how long it might be would have been interesting, but this is just pathetic.

The poll may be bogus but I would say we should talk about where there is some information available. Talking about UK speculation as useless as this poll is. Talking about indian price is quite good as the information coming up now. It might be good for UK buyers as well as they can buy from India in almost same price they would get there. ;)

Anyways its your choice what you want to talk about. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread