Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have guys still not gotten over the fact that you lost and absolutely destroyed by the Boks during the pool stages.
Just a warmup. Anyway, we had the most difficult run to the final.

Totally agree I'm from the uk and no worried about ti at all. Tad over reaction from some uk guys on here for the doomsday scenario. If they have sent them there obviously a place for them to do to
I wouldn't say I am not worried. The initial signs haven't been great, but Ross' posts on the situation are promising. Until everything is confirmed I'm not going to overreact either way though.

Last edited:
I do not know anything sir, other than what has been put on sites. Only thing I am avoiding is unnecessary speculations and trusting @Ross right now.
About buying from India, send me your money ;) I will try to get you game from India. 48 GPB= 4800 INR approx.

thank you my brother

Not available in my country.

No loss. At all.

Here's the edit Barmy:

You really are a *edit* nice guy. I let it slide that you call me a liar but it's now wearing thin, come up with something other than the one track broken record you have become for pages now.

Hi Ross I have quick question If I buy from EB game online. The game will work in USA ps3 plz answer me back thanks

Hi Ross I have quick question If I buy from EB game online. The game will work in USA ps3 plz answer me back thanks

It is region free so it should work.

Fear not, I've figured it all out.

The disks have simply not reached our green and pleasant land yet. Firstly, because we are much further away from Australia, and secondly, because there are so many copies of DBC14 on board the cargo ship (it is literally full to the brim) that the ship's top speed has been reduced.

But doesn't the "Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum" serve the same purpose by default?
The idea is to have this thread like a good luck n wishes wall nothing else.
Other threads are a bit muddled for this purposes, not that ross doesn't recognize our appreciation in other threads, but it would be cool if we can make long one for him here.
which software did you use if you know it.
After effects
Not available in my country.
no idea why, its viewable for me n others i guess. can you tell me what message you are getting in youtube

Last edited:
Finally wait is over dbc 14 up for pre-order on flipkart for 3999

Yes just saw it really is this is cheaper then expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread