Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
given there is a yawning chasm where information about the UK release should be, the poll is a ridiculous attempt to shut down any debate or questioning of what's going on by lumping it in with the other ridiculous entries.
I suppose it slightly wins out over the other option of a one option poll with the '3rd April' on it.

I think it's worth discussion, but with the appropriate weight placed on Ross' comments that the copies of the game are already on their way - which means they have to have a distributor to address them to.

Rugby League Live 2 WCE being a week later than the Australian release would be a more reasonable point of comparison than suggesting it might be weeks or a month later in the UK.

Do you not classify the IGN video as 'official'?
Would be nice if they were playing the updated retail version though - really hate having to still be in doubt as to exactly which of the minor issues we might see can be put down to already fixed bugs.

Still - I'd expect to see more footage in the weeks leading up to release.

The poll may be bogus but I would say we should talk about where there is some information available. Talking about UK speculation as useless as this poll is. Talking about indian price is quite good as the information coming up now. It might be good for UK buyers as well as they can buy from India in almost same price they would get there. ;)

Anyways its your choice what you want to talk about. :p
You seem to know alot about the release date in india and uk tell me a website which i can order from any website which would ship the game straight away to uk and the same price which is ?48 please do

Well assuming it's only a friendly there's less chance of you guys choking...
England are on the up; should have won the grand slam this year.

You must have them confused with our cricket team. We have won the World Cup twice Springboks 19 - England 11.

Would be nice if they were playing the updated retail version though - really hate having to still be in doubt as to exactly which of the minor issues we might see can be put down to already fixed bugs.

Still - I'd expect to see more footage in the weeks leading up to release.

Yes correct and Ign have said their review will be coming soon in that gameplay commentary video and hope you get hands on the game for your review as well before the release....

Fan Homage for DBC

Just a thread for us fans to give well wishes and homage, to Bigant for making a great Cricket Game and for engaging the community wonderfully.
Once the game is released we can brag Unboxing DBC pics also here.
It will be a little salute to Ross n BA team from us, even just a couple of words wishing them luck.

My well wishes to ross n co for a successful release and a small homage to them [HASHTAG]#respect[/HASHTAG]
enjoy it in HD and fullscreen
which software did you use if you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's worth discussion, but with the appropriate weight placed on Ross' comments that the copies of the game are already on their way - which means they have to have a distributor to address them to.

Totally agree I'm from the uk and no worried about ti at all. Tad over reaction from some uk guys on here for the doomsday scenario. If they have sent them there obviously a place for them to go to :)

Last edited:
Don Bradman cricket 14 price in India confirmed rs.4299 checked on flipkart

they dont ship to uk sorry to hear about that

----------

Totally agree I'm from the uk and no worried about ti at all. Tad over reaction from some uk guys on here for the doomsday scenario. If they have sent them there obviously a place for them to do to :)

me from uk aswell same here

You seem to know alot about the release date in india and uk tell me a website which i can order from any website which would ship the game straight away to uk and the same price which is ?48 please do

I do not know anything sir, other than what has been put on sites. Only thing I am avoiding is unnecessary speculations and trusting @Ross right now.
About buying from India, send me your money ;) I will try to get you game from India. 48 GPB= 4800 INR approx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread