Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you've lent us so many players in recent times.
I realised later than you definitely couldn't be an Aussie as you thought you were better than us at rugby too.

Barmy care to make a friendly wager as who is going to win when the Boks play the Poms at the end of the year?:cheers

You realise $919 is twice as much as a PS4 right?

Just remove it from your list because its not true.

Please like, comment and share this page as we need to promote the game in India more and spread awareness against piracy.
Like your initiative to promote the game.:yes
What I don't understand is that why BigAnt or Trublue is not promoting this game in India, while it has revealed the name of Indian distributor with Flipkart also showing the game.
The fact is that almost 90% people don't know about this game.
Well of course, if they know, they will be interested to buy it.

Amazon does. It just lacks a price, game images and information and an accurate release date.

Ross is there anyway you can verify if a deal has been done with amazon ?? as you did state before that because of ashes 2013 there was a delay in listing, if a deal is done then fingers crossed this time next week we should see the game on amazon. I have noticed when i click imports, you can also find Rugby Challenge 2-The Lions Tour Edition, so that must be a positive :cheers

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Don-Bradman...800554&sr=1-6&keywords=don+bradman+cricket+14

Patches/title updates should work regardless of where the disc is from (based on personal experience having played NTSC discs on a PAL console).

The issue arises when you specifically downloading DLC (i.e. not title updates). The DLC you download ultimately needs to be compatible with the disc you have. For example, the Australian (Euro) PSN store wouldn't give me access to DLC that is compatible with an NTSC (USA) disc. Meaning I would have to either get a PAL region disc, or set up a USA account and fund it with network cards. This is just from personal experience though.

A correction snowy. DLC is not related to NTSC or PAL... it depends whether there's a different version of the game in regions (i.e. thegame code such as BLES XXXX , BLUS YYYYY or BLAS ZZZZZ). By default NTSC and PAL games have different versions so you get different game codes and i thus in effect different games. But it is quite common for a game to be published as a different version in PAL regions as well. As an example for some games Germany had a different version coz they censored some of the content in a game thus leading to a different version of the game there.

That is why I asked @BigAntStudios whether the game code will be the same for all regions. If it is the game, patches and DLC will work as long as you have UK, SA, Ind or Aus/NZ psn account. But if for some reason the game code is different for say UK version then you will have issues if your psn account is a UK one but you got the game from NZ/Aus. PS3 recognizes any game based on the game code (that BLES XXXX thingy) and doesn't care whether it's the same game but for different regions. As far as it's concerned those are two different games and DLC has to be applied from the right region, and not just NTSC/PAL related in case PAL regions have different versions/game codes for the same game.

Patches are much simpler as all you need is a psn account for the right region and you can do so in 5 mins as there's no need to fund the account. But given Big Ant and Tru Blu's history of coming out with DLCs, and they may as well do so come next year's World Cup, you may want to be certain that there's just one game code for all regions (UK and Aus/NZ). I mean it will cost folks around 100 USD to get the game in North America and you don't want to spend the same amount in a few months' time in case you face issues with a future DLC and need to re-purchase the game from the right region.

A correction snowy. DLC is not related to NTSC or PAL... it depends whether there's a different version of the game in regions (i.e. thegame code such as BLES XXXX , BLUS YYYYY or BLAS ZZZZZ). By default NTSC and PAL games have different versions so you get different game codes and i thus in effect different games. But it is quite common for a game to be published as a different version in PAL regions as well. As an example for some games Germany had a different version coz they censored some of the content in a game thus leading to a different version of the game there.

That is why I asked @BigAntStudios whether the game code will be the same for all regions. If it is the game, patches and DLC will work as long as you have UK, SA, Ind or Aus/NZ psn account. But if for some reason the game code is different for say UK version then you will have issues if your psn account is a UK one but you got the game from NZ/Aus. PS3 recognizes any game based on the game code (that BLES XXXX thingy) and doesn't care whether it's the same game but for different regions. As far as it's concerned those are two different games and DLC has to be applied from the right region, and not just NTSC/PAL related in case PAL regions have different versions/game codes for the same game.

Patches are much simpler as all you need is a psn account for the right region and you can do so in 5 mins as there's no need to fund the account. But given Big Ant and Tru Blu's history of coming out with DLCs, and they may as well do so come next year's World Cup, you may want to be certain that there's just one game code for all regions (UK and Aus/NZ). I mean it will cost folks around 100 USD to get the game in North America and you don't want to spend the same amount in a few months' time in case you face issues with a future DLC and need to re-purchase the game from the right region.

Well NTSC and PAL have different gamecodes anyway. You're obviously 100% correct though regarding the BLES vs BLUS stuff.

Not sure if you even need the correct region for patches? I've had non-'Australian' region discs download title updates with no issues.

DBC 14 Fan homage and wishes

Fan Homage for DBC

Just a thread for us fans to give well wishes and homage, to Bigant for making a great Cricket Game and for engaging the community wonderfully.
Once the game is released we can brag Unboxing DBC pics also here.
It will be a little salute to Ross n BA team from us, even just a couple of words wishing them luck.

My well wishes to ross n co for a successful release and a small homage to them [HASHTAG]#respect[/HASHTAG]
enjoy it in HD and fullscreen

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what, I know BigAnt doesn't need anybody to stand up for them, but Ross has really gone over and above what most developers would have done. He really doesn't need you guys to go at him the whole time. You people in the UK really need to just calm the F**k down. Sit back in your chair do some work for once and wait for the game, be it 3 April or 27 May, nothing you say or do will change this. Stop attacking BigAnt and start saying thank f**k they made an awesome cricket game that you will be able to enjoy for years to come.

And if you really want a reason why you not getting it on 3 April here is a reason for you. You are sh*t at Cricket, you are Sh*t at Rugby and you are sh*t at Soccer.

The colonials are revolting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread