Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well made mate but I have to say if I have kittens when I have the game in my hands what will happen to grkrama. Change of pants maybe.:D

Shopto.net now has it for sale in UK for ?47.86 on PS3, but has a release date of 27th May.

The actual game trailers are a much better way of showing off the game than a bunch of stuff squeezed into an after effects template that everyone on youtube uses to open their videos. Subtlety is an important art in doing this sort of stuff!

Not available in my country.

Isn't this like really common for German youtube though? Like it could be a video of a cat farting and some random company would find an excuse to block it in Germany...

4GB is pretty mandatory for Windows 7/8 though. I mean, it'll run on less but it'll mean that day to day you'll be relying on virtual memory to do any proper multitasking; although this could be me because I run like 5+ apps at once with easily two pages windows and two PDFs open at any one time - if you're only planning to do one thing at once then less RAM may work, I dunno...

What I'm reading from big techy people is that is that while in the past AMD had a better P/P ratio all-round for GPUs; its changed quite a bit the last few years. The AMD cards have slightly gone up in price (because they're the only cards that idiot bitcoin people can use) while Nvidia has improved in performance. P/P right now mid/high-end is probably with Nvidia; low end for dedicated graphics AMD probably win because Nvidia don't play at that end of the market. Although for DBC, I imagine that integrated graphics would work for it, especially if you're getting a new Intel-based PC because they've pushed up the floor for integrated GPUs. That would make more RAM a lot more useful; since integrated GPUs use system RAM and graphics RAM doesn't exist. This is different for lots of AMD CPUs from what I gather: but why would you go for them when Intel has quite a big lead for CPUs especially with Haswell...

This advice is more general stuff; and perhaps doesn't apply to the OP but I think that it fits the general topic of the thread anyway...

It still shows me as 4299. Did the price jump again? Am yet to preorder.

I had ordered for 3999...Dont know why price has been raised...May be more people has pre-ordered it...so flipkart want to cash in

Its on Amazon.co.uk for release 27th may but no picture etc..

It's all a guessing game until Ross lets us know a defo date etc... :-)

I don't think a date will come from BA but from the publisher or distributor or the stores themselves. I am quietly confident we will get it at around the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread