Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bad timing of mine to go out on a drive. Whole day waited impatiently for the preorders to start on flipkart which started at 3999 and now jumped again to 4299 within 2 hours when I logged in to preorder. I guess they started getting a good response to raise the price all of a sudden :)

I had ordered for 3999...Dont know why price has been raised...May be more people has pre-ordered it...so flipkart want to cash in

So what to do you suggest? Wait sometime or preorder at 4299. I doubt they will lower it again if they are getting a huge response.

I don't think a date will come from BA but from the publisher or distributor or the stores themselves. I am quietly confident we will get it at around the same time.

Chief what is your take on this? How do you see it going?

Does it not have a low price guarantee. In the UK whatever the lowest price is up to release day, that's the price you pay.,

They should be following the same practise here but I don't think they are. Its unfair on people purchasing the same day itself.

Does it not have a low price guarantee. In the UK whatever the lowest price is up to release day, that's the price you pay.,

It does have low price guarantee. I ordered when it was 3999 and it is still same in my preorder. :thumbs

So what to do you suggest? Wait sometime or preorder at 4299. I doubt they will lower it again if they are getting a huge response.

If you have time check with The Game Shop in Mumbai how they are pricing if its less you can get from them else flipkart is there...any way it will not increase from 4299 ......so You can wait and check your luck...

Another thing i doubt you get DBC 14 on april 3 if u order from Flipkart,But from The Game Store i guess u can get from them

Option left to u

I don't think a date will come from BA but from the publisher or distributor or the stores themselves. I am quietly confident we will get it at around the same time.

Someone has quoted an email from ShopTo (i think?) saying 27th May was the date the publisher gave them. I think that's why people are 'WTFing'.

Someone has quoted an email from ShopTo (i think?) saying 27th May was the date the publisher gave them. I think that's why people are 'WTFing'.

I was told with my order that is just a placeholder and will shift as new information comes to light. I don't imagine that is the actual date. If it is I will cancel and order it via NZ as I have contacts there.

----------

Can we move the ordering in India thing to that thread....thanks.....

as they see the demand i think they have increased the prices:spy

Cheers.

The official releases are what you need to look for to be certain: everything else is unofficial. It's TBA... but I would expect it to be "A" very soon: as said before I suspect everything was in place except permissions for the initial announcement.

Have a look at the price on here. Woohoo! It is shipping for free! :rolleyes Jokes apart, I got these prices for you all to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread