Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! Now all we need is a confirmation that DBC14 will have the same game code for PS3 globally :thumbs

Looking forward to matching up on PS3....I remember all the discussions we had trying to tweak Zim's bowling patch for Cricket 07. I cant go near that game now.....

Looking forward to matching up on PS3....I remember all the discussions we had trying to tweak Zim's bowling patch for Cricket 07. I cant go near that game now.....

Looking forward to facing off online but you must have me mixed with someone else regarding Cricket 07. I played Cricket 07 exclusively on PS2 with no mods... other than the PS2 I had to get modded to play the PAL Cricket 07 on my NTSC PS2 :D

Great! Now all we need is a confirmation that DBC14 will have the same game code for PS3 globally :thumbs

I can confirm that this is the case.

As you have advised, you would need to open a UK or aus PSN account to get patches/DLC.

I will see if we can get it on the US PSN store after two months as that will then negate that minor issue as well.

Looking forward to facing off online but you must have me mixed with someone else regarding Cricket 07. I played Cricket 07 exclusively on PS2 with no mods... other than the PS2 I had to get modded to play the PAL Cricket 07 on my NTSC PS2 :D

Ah yes you are right! Sorry about that. I mean Cooksfirst100 or something like that. Mix up!:facepalm

I can confirm that this is the case.

As you have advised, you would need to open a UK or aus PSN account to get patches/DLC.

I will see if we can get it on the US PSN store after two months as that will then negate that minor issue as well.

Thank you so much Ross!

Ah yes you are right! Sorry about that. I mean Cooksfirst100 or something like that. Mix up!:facepalm

No problem and I look forward to having a game online :thumbs

What about USA people Ross. How we will get it

Order it from any of the UK or Aus/NZ online retailers who ship internationally... there are a bunch of them. But wait for a few more days and we should get more info.

I have asked for a breakdown of countries and whether they will get the game direct or not, also about the special edition steel books as well.

I would rather get 100% correct answers and post a list at one time than in dribs and drabs. Hopefully I will be supplied this info early this week.

So Ross. When we going to hear in UK of the release & retailers as we seem to be last??

I can't release the info and at the risk of being labelled a liar once again I am going to wait until 100% confirmation of details before posting.

You're not the last, there are a few others too.

I can't release the info and at the risk of being labelled a liar once again I am going to wait until 100% confirmation of details before posting.

Ok we dont want that !!
Ill keep my eyes open on here & twitter
Thanks

Thank you ross, I for one have always appreciated your honesty and openness on anything and everything with the game and the inner workings. You have never lied to us or misled us on here and i for one love that & wanted you to know. :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread