Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to buy it on Amazon for US play on PS3. Hopefully patches/DLC will be working with a PS3 copy playing in the US. I just hope they print enough copies so I can get one...

Any word on the Steam PC release as well?

Woot 2 weeks and 3 days i get my steel book db for xbox 360 from EB GAMES cant wait and then 2 months later my steel book db for pc cant wait for that either :cheers

Ah yes you are right! Sorry about that. I mean Cooksfirst100 or something like that. Mix up!:facepalm

I think you should say sorry to cooksfirst100. You have made him quite upset. He thought this was something special.....

----------

Thank you ross, I for one have always appreciated your honesty and openness on anything and everything with the game and the inner workings. You have never lied to us or misled us on here and i for one love that & wanted you to know. :cheers

Awwwww....

Come...group hug time....

----------

I would love to buy it on Amazon for US play on PS3. Hopefully patches/DLC will be working with a PS3 copy playing in the US. I just hope they print enough copies so I can get one...

Any word on the Steam PC release as well?

Just don't tell any of your friends about amazon selling it until you have preordered your own copy first....

Order it from any of the UK or Aus/NZ online retailers who ship internationally... there are a bunch of them. But wait for a few more days and we should get more info.

If you are placing order outside US, let me know. I would also give you company in buying from same seller. :)

Already looked the cost in one of the links you have posted in other thread, was coming to 90-100ish US$ to buy from Aus if I have calculated it right including shipping cost. Was tempted to place the order but would wait for next few days.

----------

I can confirm that this is the case.

As you have advised, you would need to open a UK or aus PSN account to get patches/DLC.

I will see if we can get it on the US PSN store after two months as that will then negate that minor issue as well.

That is great news, thank you Ross.

If you are placing order outside US, let me know. I would also give you company in buying from same seller. :)

Already looked the cost in one of the links you have posted in other thread, was coming to 90-100ish US$ to buy from Aus if I have calculated it right including shipping cost. Was tempted to place the order but would wait for next few days.

I generally prefer UK based retailers such as shopto, zavvi, game or hmv (sadly it's no longer around) as shipping to North America is within a week and I've hadn't had any issues. Have never tried shipping games from Aus/NZ so no idea how long it might take.

The actual game trailers are a much better way of showing off the game than a bunch of stuff squeezed into an after effects template
hi the idea of thread is appreciation for @Ross, not my vid:yes.I did what i could, as there is not much quality footage apart the ign one, so put it in a gimmicky template.Im expecting more stuff from others as a lot of here are well versed with graphic stuff.Would be cool if you can put something up iceage:wave, the thread would pick up some momentum.

----------

Bit harsh. What did she do wrong?
she is so wrong Dutch so wrong, she cheated on him .........:p

Orders Processed in India within 2 Hours....
ld5jd.jpg

thats the total no. of orders processed by the retailer on snapdeal ;)

----------

thanks Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread