Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the total no. of orders processed by the retailer on snapdeal ;)

Yeh...thats actually the range in which the total no. of orders processed by the seller falls...for everything he has ever sold on snapdeal ;)

For those buying already in India, i understand it's a major purchase for you and I really appreciate the support - thank you guys!

Ross I think of this purchase as an investment for secured future for cricket games from you that's the reason I did not hesitate even a bit for pre ordering....:yes:thumbs

Ross I think of this purchase as an investment for secured future for cricket games

I think of this purchase as an investment into a bloody awesome cricket game but each to their own I guess

Ok guys I have been playing the nets today the latest version and I want to share my views on edges in the nets not the full game.

Ok if someone wants to try this they will see what I mean as I write this.

Now go set the ball machine on legend and with a setting of pitch marker on to practice these shots. Now set the ball to be a outswinger about a foot and a half outside the off stump to a right handed batsmen.

Go for a cover drive a few times but trying to be late on timing but not missing the ball, you will get a perfect cricket outside edge to be proud of in real cricket but then set the ball to be more straight with a inswinger and try to get a inside edge onto the stumps like in real life. PS I could not after 5 minutes straight so I change the ball to a shorter ball to try to cut a ball coming into me to see if I could get a French cut onto the stumps or to third man area and nothing.

PS Just wanted to know anyone else views on this, if you defend or drive straight there is no problem(Only cover drive and cut shot/late cut) but as far as I can see I can not do this in the nets and with a new update coming on the 28th of march I thought this would be something to look at.

Anyway thanks again for everything Bigant, can't wait to play this amazing game.:thumbs

I see not how this has anything to do with the release date

Yes I know but more people view this thread than the others so I decided to write here, sorry if it annoys anyone but the release date is known now and I feel this is something that could need a tweak in the nets.

Ok guys I have been playing the nets today the latest version and I want to share my views on edges in the nets not the full game.

Ok if someone wants to try this they will see what I mean as I write this.

Now go set the ball machine on legend and with a setting of pitch marker on to practice these shots. Now set the ball to be a outswinger about a foot and a half outside the off stump to a right handed batsmen.

Go for a cover drive a few times but trying to be late on timing but not missing the ball, you will get a perfect cricket outside edge to be proud of in real cricket but then set the ball to be more straight with a inswinger and try to get a inside edge onto the stumps like in real life. PS I could not after 5 minutes straight so I change the ball to a shorter ball to try to cut a ball coming into me to see if I could get a French cut onto the stumps or to third man area and nothing.

PS Just wanted to know anyone else views on this, if you defend or drive straight there is no problem(Only cover drive and cut shot/late cut) but as far as I can see I can not do this in the nets and with a new update coming on the 28th of march I thought this would be something to look at.

Anyway thanks again for everything Bigant, can't wait to play this amazing game.

Irrelevant post, in this thread.

Yes I know but more people view this thread than the others so I decided to write here, sorry if it annoys anyone but the release date is known now and I feel this is something that could need a tweak in the nets.

It's gonna get lost in on-topic drivel though. I'd have put it in one of the beta threads if I were you, but whatever

No if I want to get in Barmy good books I know he likes chocolate, not sure about Dutch and MattW likes cake and meat like me.:clap

Ah thank goodness, this is the 79c I know. Had me worried in the other thread......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread