Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the release date thread gone? I can't find it in the list of threads?

You better start believing in release date threads...You're in one!

deadmentellnotales.jpg

I was told with my order that is just a placeholder and will shift as new information comes to light.

That's good to hear and as I predicted :)

I don't imagine that is the actual date. If it is I will cancel and order it via NZ as I have contacts there.

:spyBiggs:spy

The actual game trailers are a much better way of showing off the game than a bunch of stuff squeezed into an after effects template that everyone on youtube uses to open their videos. Subtlety is an important art in doing this sort of stuff!

Isn't this like really common for German youtube though? Like it could be a video of a cat farting and some random company would find an excuse to block it in Germany...

Killjoy!

I don't think a date will come from BA but from the publisher or distributor or the stores themselves. I am quietly confident we will get it at around the same time.

True. Lets hope so. We need this game released to help take away the pain of a bad Winter in Aus & a bashing in the T20 world cup

Which idiot told Ross that only 10K copies of Fifa was sold in India ?

First day itself more than 13K was sold. Even WWE games sells more than 10K in India.

First day itself more than 13K was sold. Even WWE games sells more than 10K in India.

Dude we have moved on from that...

I think Ross was told the initial order (First months worth) was 7k. I don't know which "idiot" told him that, but considering how well connected he is I would guess either someone at EA or the distributor.
(IE Someone who knew for sure).
:)

Anyway. Yes. Wrong thread for this.

Like your initiative to promote the game.:yes
What I don't understand is that why BigAnt or Trublue is not promoting this game in India, while it has revealed the name of Indian distributor with Flipkart also showing the game.
The fact is that almost 90% people don't know about this game.
Well of course, if they know, they will be interested to buy it.

Ross knows no matter how much he promotes in india they will not stop pirating.

Anyone getting a delivery date of the 27th May should seriously rethink their order, no one will need to wait that long for console.

I am not sure about which companies have steel books outside Australia, I will attempt to confirm today.

Yes, I have the 7k Fifa number from very, very reliable source, the post above proved the point I was making - everyone is playing it and 7k day one were shipped.

----------

For those buying already in India, i understand it's a major purchase for you and I really appreciate the support - thank you guys!

[/COLOR]For those buying already in India, i understand it's a major purchase for you and I really appreciate the support - thank you guys!

Its a major purchase for all of us Ross for a major game. Thanks for keeping all of us in the loop

I hope PC can set up a shop for the steel book edition. or someone from australia/ NZ would be willing to ship multiple copies of the game overseas with tracking number.

Anyone getting a delivery date of the 27th May should seriously rethink their order, no one will need to wait that long for console.

Great! Now all we need is a confirmation that DBC14 will have the same game code for PS3 globally :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread