Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys, looks like I've joined this forum at the right time! My brother actually pointed me towards this forum as the go to place for all news about DBC14-

I am eager to hear news about this asap like many others on here- it might be time to put Graham Gooches Cricket on my Amiga away after all....:D

Welcome, and thank you for not asking about/demanding a release date with your first post. If only some others could do the same :thumbs

Hi Guys, looks like I've joined this forum at the right time! My brother actually pointed me towards this forum as the go to place for all news about DBC14-

I am eager to hear news about this asap like many others on here- it might be time to put Graham Gooches Cricket on my Amiga away after all....:D

There's definitely some DB14 chat somewhere in this thread.

As we head into 100 pages I thought it was time to edit the title of the thread... could have renamed it Troll-Trap just as easily :)

well from whats been shown in the videos, the graphics engine looks great especially the ball/seam animations so I am definitley hyped to see this game and it's great we still have a dev comitted to producing a through cricket game :)

As we head into 100 pages I thought it was time to edit the title of the thread... could have renamed it Troll-Trap just as easily :)

We should also run a poll/competition to figure out the best post of 100 pages :-D

My heart skipped a beat there....then i read the rest....:(

Lol... sorry... didn't mean it :)

----------

Come to think of it, its Friday in a couple of hours time, SA time, so India winning won't dampen The Big Ross' spirit, I can feel it, we getting some news on Friday, the day still belongs to Ross and Big Ant

Just really too busy at the moment to get anything out today, the replay gives you a good idea of what you're going to get and that was released just a few days ago. I have no idea how many screenshots and how much video we have released but it must be reasonably substantial by now.

This Friday is wide open for anyone that would like to come on stage and grab the mike, carp diem.

That did that not lighten the mood.... the idea that they actually wasted the time to send a crew out to film that makes me ill... were there no cats stuck in trees that day?

Well look at the bright side... at least nobody got shot by the cops :lol

Ross, the day that we all hoped for is today or not. Give a straight answer, can we pre order the game today from our local stores.

Ross, the day that we all hoped for is today or not. Give a straight answer, can we pre order the game today from our local stores.

Just a couple of posts above yours... not sure I could say it any straighter...

Just really too busy at the moment to get anything out today, the replay gives you a good idea of what you're going to get and that was released just a few days ago. I have no idea how many screenshots and how much video we have released but it must be reasonably substantial by now.

This Friday is wide open for anyone that would like to come on stage and grab the mike, carp diem.

grab mike

Which Mike? MikeM? Kidding! :p

Well if I remember correctly, there is one more cricket academy update before release? Not sure whether it was meant at the bug fix 'a' version or one more major academy update pending before the actual game release. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread