Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be safe, meet them halfway...

I guess that makes sense... with legs like mine shorts are "pants".

I think we should have a live stream of events on 7th... it would b fun to watch for those who cannot attend playsession :)

----------

I guess that makes sense... with legs like mine shorts are "pants".

same here ross.. only 5'3... and even cant create a player of my height in ca... pretty bad huunh :P

I think we should have a live stream of events on 7th...

Yeah, I can't wait to watch a live-in-store cam shot of people playing the game for four hours. That would be thrilling...

What we need is a nice short edited video after the event of what is seen and/or some reactions from members here that are going along on the day. Ideally, what we really need... is MattW's behind-the-scenes visit to go ahead.

Still no release date? I guess, the play-session is after 4 days, right?

I am not expecting that BA wouldn't announce the official trailer, complete gameplay details and the release date before 7th. Shocking, indeed. It might do more harm than good if after playing a wonderful game, the gamers would be given an answer of 'hang in there' when they ask about the release date. :p

Anyway, let's see how things unfold.

P.S: I don't come on this forum anymore; it's my visit after almost 2-3 weeks I guess. So I might have missed something (hopefully). Cheers, amigos!

Nothing will be announced until after Melbourne Cup Day. So maybe we'll get something Wednesday ahead of the playsession.

My guess is that release date is 28th nov or 5th Dec.Ross will announce it suddenly as he does every time.:yes

Will Batman save Robin in time?

Nothing will be announced until after Melbourne Cup Day. So maybe we'll get something Wednesday ahead of the playsession.

As Ross has been spot on in calling how things would run with AC13 I reckon I might have a punt on Foreteller in the big race!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread