Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know 2 things about India:

1. There is a lot of people
2. They like cricket

I don't know if they have easy access to internet or computers and if they are a gaming nation. If they are, Big Ant should release it there 2. It would make this a very profitable franchise if they are able to do that.

I know 2 things about India:

1. There is a lot of people
2. They like cricket

I don't know if they have easy access to internet or computers and if they are a gaming nation. If they are, Big Ant should release it there 2. It would make this a very profitable franchise if they are able to do that.

I'm pretty sure they are a HUGE gaming nation but more PC based than anything. I don't think a $400 console is an option for a lot of people. We are lucky to have that luxury.

all we know about Don Bradman Cricket 14 *up to date*

hi there the reason i started this thread is to help new members and people on social media get learn about all the information about this game so far .many people were asking on facebook(dbc14 facebook page) what other information was confirmed and they did not have the time read through all those page to learn more information.so this is basically all the confirmed information summarized.PLEASE SHARE WITH US ANY CONFIRMED/TRUE INFORMATION/THANKS YOU #DBC14 #BEST THERE IS BEST THERE WAS AND BEST THERE WILL BE :cheers:):cheers:);):wave

Distributor in south india ??

do anyone know the name of the distributor in south india. ??

Tis a shame lad. I guess we will just have to wait until the game shows up. In the mean time, i'm pretty sure you have Ashes Cricket 2013 available to play, if you choose to play it.

Tis a shame lad. I guess we will just have to wait until the game shows up. In the mean time, i'm pretty sure you have Ashes Cricket 2013 available to play, if you choose to play it.

I have Consoles and I don't think ashes coming on consoles

Fair enough. I guess you will have to wait just that little bit longer for DBC14, or contact Jiminy Cricket! Ltd for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread