Status
Not open for further replies.

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Once the game is released they will get to know ...."How the hell i had cancelled my preorder honey.........No NO.....:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm "

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Ashes fiasco has not bottomed out yet.

----------

Internally Trickstar think that they game is OK and they are fighting for the right to do a patch... they think we are all mad.

deep007ism

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If that were the case, the release date wouldn't matter.

Yes exactly it doesn't even matters it just when Ross is satisfied with the product (what I feel) because you cant change mentality but the love of the game will make people buy DBC14...This is what I feel..!!

Mohsin ibrar

School Cricketer
People here are educated and have studied the games.

I do not have the budget to educate the masses.

May be No release Date Hurting Them ......And they are Getting Upset of this because Ashes cricket 2013 is just A Piece of Shit and they Starts Losing Hope Trailer with A release Date should Heal Them ....

deep007ism

Club Captain
May be No release Date Hurting Them ......And they are Getting Upset of this because Ashes cricket 2013 is just A Piece of Shit and they Starts Losing Hope Trailer with A release Date should Heal Them ....

Correct or even a trailer would attract the mass

Slugger

Club Cricketer
Some people have cancelled EB pre-orders of our game today based on Ashes "reviews", I rest my case*

*I don't care if you call them idiots or whatever, it is what it is.

Maybe they are tired of waiting for a decent cricket game and deciding to buy PS4 consoles, XBOX 1 etc therefore dont need the game anymore. Not having a go at you by any means but it has been a while with no update about release dates and some people might just say "bugger it, I was going to wait for bradman til I upgrade to a ps4 but since bradman looks like it's still months away I'll just get my new console for christmas." (3 guys I know have said basically this). No malice intended, just pretty sure won't be playing a cricket game on ps3 this year..correct me if I'm wrong?..I hope so...

Crossy333

County Cricketer
[/COLOR]Internally Trickstar think that they game is OK and they are fighting for the right to do a patch... they think we are all mad.

I have to call bullshit on that. Surely not, I mean... Seriously?

Seriously???

Oh my god, you're serious aren't you? Where is Calculon screaming Noooooo when you need him

iamank12

School Cricketer
Maybe they are tired of waiting for a decent cricket game and deciding to buy PS4 consoles, XBOX 1 etc therefore dont need the game anymore. Not having a go at you by any means but it has been a while with no update about release dates and some people might just say "bugger it, I was going to wait for bradman til I upgrade to a ps4 but since bradman looks like it's still months away I'll just get my new console for christmas." (3 guys I know have said basically this). No malice intended, just pretty sure won't be playing a cricket game on ps3 this year..correct me if I'm wrong?..I hope so...

I have to agree with this, I am due to get my ps4 before xmas, if BD14 isn't out by than I don't think I will be able to afford it anyway.

rhyno

School Cricketer
Some people have cancelled EB pre-orders of our game today based on Ashes "reviews", I rest my case*

*I don't care if you call them idiots or whatever, it is what it is.

As in anything in life, some people don't bother to dig deeper. We don't question things enough and wonder why we don't find the answers we want.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Internally Trickstar think that they game is OK and they are fighting for the right to do a patch... they think we are all mad.

If they are indeed doing that, personally I think it makes more sense to get your game out before they are able to patch it (surely a patch would take atleast a month), rather than waiting for them to patch it and then again being in a position where you would not be able to release your game as they would be releasing a patched game for $20.

aussiemat

School Cricketer
Maybe i'm looking at this from another angle as you Ross, Couldn't you use all this free press about a bad cricket game as a Bonus???

These articles coming out from major gaming sites slamming ashes 13 could have DB14 as the game to buy instead...

I really hope you don't "wait and see" how their patch is.... Christmas shopping is upon us....

deep007ism

Club Captain
If they are indeed doing that, personally I think it makes more sense to get your game out before they are able to patch it (surely a patch would take atleast a month), rather than waiting for them to patch it and then again being in a position where you would not be able to release your game as they would be releasing a patched game for $20.

+1 Ross it's show time..please don't disappoint us this X-Mas..

Rising Flock

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Maybe they are tired of waiting for a decent cricket game and deciding to buy PS4 consoles, XBOX 1 etc therefore dont need the game anymore. Not having a go at you by any means but it has been a while with no update about release dates and some people just say "bugger it, I was going to wait for bradman trade to a ps4 but since bradman looks like it's still months away I'll just get my new console for christmas." (3 guys I know have said basically this). No malice intended, just pretty sure won't be playing a cricket game on ps3 this year..correct me if I'm wrong?..I hope so...

Ditto for two colleagues of mine. They never bought AC2K13 but they chose to cancel their DBC14 pre-orders two days back as with no release date revealed till now, they intend getting a PS4 when it officially launches here early next month. Can't really blame anyone here as it is a personal choice and also, for some, the patience seems to be running out. The only point here is that the AC2K13 debacle is not just the only factor behind pre-orders being cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread