Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only news is Some of mates contacted to EB Games .....They said game is pushed to Mid 2014 ......that what we got..... Still no confirmation from ross.....Hope he will announce it to you....

Can someone else contact EB games and check if their reply is the same.

Can someone else contact EB games and check if their reply is the same.

Who lives in Aussie can contact store and let us know....that would be great.

Who lives in Aussie can contact store and let us know....that would be great.
WE HAVE THE CEO OF THE DAMN COMPANY POSTING ON THE FORUM!!!

Why on earth do people insist on quoting retailers, pestering the support lines, articles that make other errors, etc. for a release date instead of listening to the one person who would actually know!

Only news is Some of mates contacted to EB Games .....They said game is pushed to Mid 2014 ......that what we got..... Still no confirmation from ross.....Hope he will announce it to you....

i find the hard to believe tbh its wound not make sense cause be rugby league season then.

WE HAVE THE CEO OF THE DAMN COMPANY POSTING ON THE FORUM!!!

Why on earth do people insist on quoting retailers, pestering the support lines, articles that make other errors, etc. for a release date instead of listening to the one person who would actually know!

I had posted info what i know....Thats it....

"Still no confirmation from ross" .......

Just to change the pace a bit (from stupid speculation and making shit up), if you held in your hand an unopened christmas present, a copy of DBC14, the time is 10:00am boxing day, 26th december 2013 on a 29 degree sunny melbourne morning, would you play it???....,

P.s. Probably know your answer if your indian, pakistani, kiwi, sri lankan, etc...and actually..yeah english..

I had posted info what i know....Thats it....

"Still no confirmation from ross" .......

Confirmation of what?

What a low paid retail work says? Someone who may or may not know cricket at all.

Please, anybody who believes that a guy that works in a store would know more than people on PC who have access to the CEO exit stage left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread