Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're reading too much - I was merely responding to the historical question.

We've done it in 14 days but it depends on the time of year and market sentiment.

Our average time from Official Trailer to market has been four weeks.

This sounds encouraging. Is the game essentially otherwise all finished and ready to go, just awaiting a release decision then, or are you still ironing little details out day by day - or are they for a patch release anyway?

I don't think he gives two-fifths of a shit about what AC13 did with the exception of stinking up the market.

Note that when release date of AC13 was announced, it was still unfinished and later they came up with problems in their game engine.. But DBC14 has been already finished. Ross has confirmed it..:yes

This game has built up a momentum of its own thanks to Ashes debacle. I have friends who couldnt give 2 hoots about cricket, yet they heard about Ashes being pulled from steam. They then consequently saw the trailers for DBC and commented about how good the game looks, particularly the graphics.

Note that when release date of AC13 was announced, it was still unfinished and later they came up with problems in their game engine.. But DBC14 has been already finished. Ross has confirmed it..:yes

Still don't see how that is relevant to BA and the release of DBC14...?

This game has built up a momentum of its own thanks to Ashes debacle. I have friends who couldnt give 2 hoots about cricket, yet they heard about Ashes being pulled from steam. They then consequently saw the trailers for DBC and commented about how good the game looks, particularly the graphics.

That's encouraging - first positive thing I have heard to come from this debacle.

We've done it in 14 days but it depends on the time of year and market sentiment.

Obviously I've been on here a lot longer and you guys have had input into the game itself (online saves on drop outs, nets, etc..) so I think this time around it's skewed.

"Market analysts" are figuring out if games sell well at xmas - Christmas shopping begins with bumper buildup to Cyber Monday | Business | The Guardian

Still don't see how that is relevant to BA and the release of DBC14...?
Let me explain you,
When AC13 release date came up, they were still in the final polishing of game, but the engine (programming) gave problems which they were unable to solve even till November. This is what you called shit.

Since DBC14 is already made, there remains no such problem to arise like of AC13. No shit like thing. The only thing they have to make is a release date. So I said that they should make the release date announcement at least 15 days before.

Obviously I've been on here a lot longer and you guys have had input into the game itself (online saves on drop outs, nets, etc..) so I think this time around it's skewed.

Squeeze it to 2 weeks.... :D:D:D:D

Hey ross, no doubt you have tried I assume, but any luck (if you are allowed to say here on the forum) to get promoted through channel 9's cricket show?

This message is hidden because thefonz is on your ignore list.

You guys will let me know if there is anything of note that I should read from this guy, right?

His lips are moving a lot - just wanted to find out if he's actually saying anything.

----------

Hey ross, no doubt you have tried I assume, but any luck (if you are allowed to say here on the forum) to get promoted through channel 9's cricket show?

We've got a few friends at 9 so there is some hope, we normally get some time on the Footy shows (particularly in Sydney), fingers crossed.

We've got a few friends at 9 so there is some hope, we normally get some time on the Footy shows (particularly in Sydney), fingers crossed.

Seeing how busy you have been over the last 2-3 days, websites picking up DBC14 trailers etc. looks like you are giving it your best shot to release the game this year :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread