Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread peaked at this point... lock it up. Genuine laughter. Nicolas Cage Cricket for Sega Saturn will debut in Pakistan in early [Stay Tuned].

Note: Nicolas Cage is not available for a personal appearance but MattW wearing a Nicolas Cage mask will be.

Can I say this game looks magnificent Biggs. And your track record is immense.

I reckon it will blow Bigant's game out of the water most definitely.

I'm behind you all the way, i know the gameplay will be first class, the graphics will be from the future and sound will be like an angel crying in your ear.

So "bigg-up" biggs.

C'mon everybody!

Groundhog day.

This thread peaked at this point... lock it up. Genuine laughter. Nicolas Cage Cricket for Sega Saturn will debut in Pakistan in early [Stay Tuned].

Note: Nicolas Cage is not available for a personal appearance but MattW wearing a Nicolas Cage mask will be.

Nicolas Cage + Sega Saturn + Pakistan = LOL

Made my day. Wish Cage could make public appearance though. Would have taken him to the tribal belt of the country. Well, can do that with MattW as well.

This message is hidden because thefonz is on your ignore list.

Whatever it was I'm sure I'm the worse off for never reading it. My loss I guess.

Please continue to hold, you're/yore/your opinions are so clearly important to me.

This message is hidden because thefonz is on your ignore list.

Well that took ages... let me guess - you Googled something and gave us a scintillating link to something we don't care about?

Was I close?

edit: Tick tock... still Googling - guess I must have been on the money :)

lolz at citing Wikipedia.

Tip for from the pro's not stuck in a garage the 1950's, if you put things in quotes in Google you might get there faster.

Please, bring everyone another Wikipedia link - your/yore/you're awesome and KEWL.

Edit: Geez I cant stand being 100% right, never thought it would be a Wiki page though. C0ck.

Last edited:
Hey ross, changing the tune a bit here....do you get a daily/weekly report of how many preorders come through?

Hey ross, changing the tune a bit here....do you get a daily/weekly report of how many preorders come through?

The publisher normally will get that sort of info, I have a few stores that mostly show the general trend so I call them to see how it's going.

It flattened out two weeks ago for all of the obvious reasons and started picking up again yesterday, but not anywhere near the rate it was at in the preceding weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread