Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you assume the release date has to be announced exclusively on a Friday?

Do you have to say something to everyone? to answer your question, ross has made friday's special with every release so assuming i guess becomes easier.....

But This Game Is Not A Life Saving Drug We Can Live Without This Game Whereas The Situation You Stated Is Critical And Which Should Be Immediately Treated! This Game Is Not That Important For Our Daily Life ! It's Just For Entertainment! And Also Bigant Never Officially Announced That They Would Get The Game To The Shelves By A Certain Time Except For The 2013 Tag At The End Of Every Video!

Wow....! Crazy excessive use of capitals....! Nice way to make a point! :eek:

I believe that the game will release in 2013, just not worldwide ;)

Do you have to say something to everyone? to answer your question, ross has made friday's special with every release so assuming i guess becomes easier.....

Yeh except that's not true...they announced the title of the game on a Tuesday

Wait...

I get paid?

If it was a real poll, there would have been more than one option to begin with...c'mon

And since when was today the magical cut off point? There has been no confirmation that the release date had to be today for it to be 2013.

I think everyone knows its not a real poll Snowy....! And no one said that today was a "Magical cut off point".....but everyone is allowed to make a comment without your smart arse, immediate response.

I love that we're discussing the merits of this poll joke in such detail.

If it were not for the need to release in all major territories at the same time then that would be a certainty.

True, it could be 2013 release for few of the big cricketing nations. Aus,NZ, RSA & England. i am willing to pay $100 USD , ebay or any other international retailer offering shipping to USA.

Well looks I'm going to be further less worried about the release date of DBC'14 for a while yet. The 2nd shipment of PS4's has now made it to NZ and I should have my one inside a week. When that gets to me, that'll pre-occupy my interests for a while.

I still want DBC'14, it's still the most interesting game on my radar for the future, but I can wait, as long as I get it sometime. It being the most interesting game on my radar doesn't make it the only one.

In the meantime I might have a nostalgic crack at Cricket '07 with a mate or two, while I wait for the PS4.

If it were not for the need to release in all major territories at the same time then that would be a certainty.

Interesting - i was thinking it may hit Aus before UK. (Wrong again!:yes) Out of interest, when you say "need", is that as an anti-piracy thing or some other issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread