Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ross...I'm from India and i really wanted to pre-order a few copies of this game...please show me a way...

I am an avid cricket fan from the UK and I have waiting for a good cricket game for ages. I heard about the Ashes 2013 game and thought it might be good, but I saw the footage on YouTube and gave up on it (why they released it like that I do not know. I have got Ashes 2009 on my Wii and although the controls are a bit ropey, it is a 100 times better). Anyway, I have been looking at the Don Bradman game and it looks really impressive. I have seen a few posts on here and some people seem to be getting really impatient for a release date. I think they should take their time and release the game when they feel it's ready not otherwise they fall into the same trap that Ashes 2013 did.

Just have a couple questions, will there be a Wii version of the game and will there be a Mac version ? I have got Macbook Pro with Windows 7 on Bootcamp and I have got Steam installed, but when I tried to play a PC game on Bootcamp, it opens up and then crashes (Ironically it was another cricket game, International Cricket Captain), however games on the Mac side open up fine.

Just a quick word on England, they are playing awful at the moment. The media over here are really laying into them (Even Jonathan Agnew called them a shambles after their first innings), some it justified, but I think a lot of it over top (some people are saying they are going lose 5-0 and that it is the end of an era) and I don't think it is helping the situation. They need to get their minds on the job and stop making silly mistakes and learn to value their wickets a bit more.

So we're at this point now now, huh?

I think TruBlue/HES clearly have a good relationship with retailers like EB in Australia which would seem to be the priority when it comes to online purchases, since they're the "local" guys n'all.

I imagine, like steam, it'll make its way onto Amazon but they prolly just want to give EB and other retailers first crack at the cherry before paying Amazon commission.

Also Amazon have distribution centres all over the place, they also don't have to physically HAVE the stock to fulfil the order. Ordered tons of stuff on Amazon, other than Books, Music or BluRay the boxes that turn up very rarely have Amazon branding.

For what it's worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread