Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.....people do really set themselves up for disappointment here
I don't understand why everyone is suddenly assuming there is going to be a release date. Surely it's best to keep the excitement contained until Ross confirms that there will be an announcement confirming the release date, or maybe until the release date is officially official? It's almost as if they want to be disappointed.

My B'Day is on Sunday and I'm going to the 3rd day of the Ashes (WACA) :yes
Excited and wanted to play DBC 14 but unfortunately wont happen. Anyways, looking forward to it and love your work Ross - (genuine guy). Good work BIG ANT. I have pre-ordered by the way.

Thanks

Jamo:p:yes

Hmph. That's annoying. I never usually pre-order games or pay extra to get the bonus but I would have made an exception for this one.

It's only specific to EB Games in Australia and NZ - in other parts of the world we don't know yet.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 will not release in 2013.

In order to bring the best possible game to the market at the best possible time we have decided to move the date into 2014. We are working to get the game to all markets simultaneously and will advise as soon as we can of an exact release date once it is known.

On a positive note, there will be a new Don Bradman Cricket Academy released on Friday and to say thanks for your patience it will include the long awaited Nets Practice mode.

For an odd reason, I am happy with that. It may not be here this year but we still get to play it in some form this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread