Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the beauty of Planet Cricket. We may have wasted a part of our lives on a cricket game but it has been great fun arguing and making jokes with each other. And I for one have thoroughly enjoyed talking $h!t with people on the other side of the world about irrelevant subjects that were at one point very slightly related to cricket.
But imagine how fun it would have been in bold red text.

It would be nice to know at least the quarter of release. First quarter is likely but you never know with cricket games.

Did I just go color blind? I can't seem to see red :noway

It would be nice to know at least the quarter of release. First quarter is likely but you never know with cricket games.

Assume it's Q4 and you'll get a nice surprise if it's before then.

----------

Did I just go color blind? I can't seem to see red :noway

The Mods probably got sick of the red font.

I typed that in red as well.

I don't think it will be delayed as far as Q4. It has be release earlier to avoid the risk of losing fan following. The foul memories of Ashes 13 should be washed away come February. A Feb-March release should be on the cards.

I don't think it will be released in Q3 or 4. What I meant is to assume it's as far back as possible, until there is confirmation. That means that all news will be good news.

The Mods probably got sick of the red font.

Red font?
daddyfingerwag.gif

^^^ In controllers like these, the trigger is not analogue, only digital.. I'm also having the same one.. I think we cant control the power while playing aggressive shots exactly..

Noob here:.. what is the difference b/w analog/digital triggers?

i guess ross has said that if we don't know the date by feb (that is, end of january) it will mean something terrible has happened. if you apply the usual timeframe between announcing the date and the release of other big ant/tru blu games - which seems to be 3-5 weeks - that would give a first quarter release as almost 100%, and likely sometime around mid-feb to mid-march as most likely.

dunno the exact dates, but i guess around those times you have aus v sa and world 20/20 so it might be near one of those?

Noob here:.. what is the difference b/w analog/digital triggers?

Analogue triggers are presure sensitive, the more u press the greater the power of shot will be...
Digital triggers are simply buttons or bumpers, u just press them, they are not pressure sensitive

xbox360wirelesscontroll.jpg

the circled ones are analogue triggers...

I haven't been able to hit less-powerful shots in the nets using the triggers. I have tried very lightly tapping the RT and pressing it all the way down but hardly see any difference in the end result. Have tried with aggressive ground shots as well (LT+RT) but can't get to hit the ball with varying power levels. Has anyone managed to play dab shots using triggers?

Edit: Could be just the nets though!

Last edited:
I haven't been able to hit less-powerful shots in the nets using the triggers. I have tried very lightly tapping the RT and pressing it all the way down but hardly see any difference in the end result. Have tried with aggressive ground shots as well (LT+RT) but can't get to hit the ball with varying power levels. Has anyone managed to play dab shots using triggers?
Which controller do you use?

----------

Are you sure it has analog triggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread