Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Release date mostly will be revealed next week as Ashes ends on the 7th of jan but the way they are playing it might end tomorrow itself...;)

So if the announcement is made after the Ashes, people will realise that it is not "Melbourne based developer" but a company called Big Ant studios which is different from the useless game released before [AC 13]....:):thumbs

Good day, i understand many people would argue about the release date of the game but i am sure at the end we are going to get a good game in our hands with unprecedented gameplay that will wipe out everything from our mind regarding the release issues of the game in 2013, Kind regards :)

Release date mostly will be revealed next week as Ashes ends on the 7th of jan but the way they are playing it might end tomorrow itself...;)

So if the announcement is made after the Ashes, people will realise that it is not "Melbourne based developer" but a company called Big Ant studios which is different from the useless game released before [AC 13]....:):thumbs

Yep. Just waiting for this Ashes test series to be out of the way. As you suggest, this helps shed any association of their game with that shithouse Ashes 13 game.

It's an Australian-based company so I suspect that the release dates will be based around matches that do involve Australia. Big Ant also tend to have release dates that are close to release date announcements (approx 1 month after announcing).

Thus, the plan might be as follows:

(1) Announce a release date just before the 1st Australia-England ODI that occurs on Jan 12;

(2) The specific release date would be somewhere between the Australia-England T20 matches which finish on Feb 2, and the start of the Australia-South Africa test series on Feb 12;

(3) Therefore, the actual release date might be around Feb 6-11. That's my best guess.

**Otherwise, if they wish to chew up more time and delay the release even further, perhaps a release between the first and second AUS-SAF tests (e.g. Feb 19) might be suitable. Hopefully the series will be an exciting, evenly matched one (unlike the current Ashes debacle by England), to add to the hype.

I like the idea of announcing after the Ashes test series and releasing after the ODI's heading to SA tour series

This will sure put to rest the thinking that DBC14 is anyway/some how associated with the Ashes

And with the game appearing on flipkart, that shows how pieces of the puzzles are coming together, soon all other gaming websites will have this on their system, then the announcement made, not long now before we play the game we so waited for

(3) Therefore, the actual release date might be around Feb 6-11. That's my best guess.

Heh, I've been working in mind on the assumption of somewhere around Feb 7-10 too. Mainly going on the basis of release info this month and the short time window before release that has been suggested, and also because I remember Ross talking about with the game having 14 in the title he didn't want it to already seem outdated on release, and having the game come out any later than February would seem a bit odd with that in mind. Looking forward to it anyway. This month is full of uni reports for me so early February would be good if so, haha!

Heh, I've been working in mind on the assumption of somewhere around Feb 7-10 too. Mainly going on the basis of release info this month and the short time window before release that has been suggested, and also because I remember Ross talking about with the game having 14 in the title he didn't want it to already seem outdated on release, and having the game come out any later than February would seem a bit odd with that in mind. Looking forward to it anyway. This month is full of uni reports for me so early February would be good if so, haha!

I was so exicted for this game but they haven't give us release date just delays and delays now i have no intrest in it !!!

I was so excited for this game but they haven't give us release date just delays and delays now i have no interest in it !!!
Why is everyone asking for release date just stop asking we have been already told that we will know the exact release date before the end of this month and why that thumbs down symbol if u think this game is really thumbs down then go and play ac13 and what's the reason in losing interest in the game can't u be a little patient?

I agree. I've seen pictures, videos, created a player and now had a nets session as well as bashing santa with a cricket ball. But I'm with that guy, fearsome tweak this game and the horse they rode in on because something...

This is the longest iv ever waited for a game. But its worth it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread