Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I was so exicted for this game but they haven't give us release date just delays and delays now i have no intrest in it !!!

I think the beta net practise could have been released closer to the eventual release date of the full game to maintain the interest, which seemed to be at its height after the third beta. The problem is now, that if the game is delayed for much longer, people will loose interest out of annoyance.
Personally, I am prepared to wait until the game is felt to be ready by Big Ant.

Last edited:

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am going aboard for a holiday for 6 weeks tomorrow :).
I hope when I came I will be buying this straight away.

zombieian

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I think what has been stressed over and over is that the game IS ready: the market is not.

Splitting hairs somewhat. Ok, I am prepared to wait until Big Ant consider it to be the right time to release the game.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Splitting hairs somewhat. Ok, I am prepared to wait until Big Ant consider it to be the right time to release the game.

Yeah, a bit maybe. But I think it's a worthwhile distinction worth reminding people about every so often, so that people stop talking about polish and bugs being the issue is all.

SRI AKILAN

School Cricketer
Thanks to Big Ant Studios

Fan's asking questions & suggestions will be immediate response and consulting from the representatives (Important Ross), GCC appreciate this method to make the Game Better and Perfect. We all are prey this project will Grand Success this year,then say thanks and salute to Big Ant Members.

Last edited:

SRI AKILAN

School Cricketer
Why Friends this is the upcoming best cricket game in a world. So some late will be accepted and game will be coming soon. So you all are ready for more chat about this game :cheers

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
why do you want to tell something ? just wait for something to be announced then pour in your feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread