Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that even if the date was to change Ross would be upfront about it.

Exactly. Late last year Ross kept everyone informed exactly as to the status of the game and why there was a chance of a delay; and that it had been delayed the instant that was finalised.

He's said many times he'll tell us the release date as soon as it's confirmed. He said this should be announced before February 1, and despite all of the complaining continues to confirm that there is a meeting to decide the release date this coming week.

Can't be more open than that.

I will buy it the day it is released, no work that day for sure. For the members that have had a gut full about this super long wait, just give it a bit longer and let's see what happens next week.

Even if Ross says September sometime is good enough, I just want to know.

PS it's not like there is like a million cricket games coming soon.

If only DBC14 made it to market before Ashes13.

Anyway, I wonder if they would want to delay DBC enough to allow a simultaneous release on next gen consoles?

Doubt it. I'm sure many game companies are happy to release on current gen and then maybe half a year down the track release on next gen. That way, even if there is only a graphical improvement, some people will buy both.

I thank Dutch for the comments above.

I can't tell you what I don't know and no amount if badgering will enable me to know it.

I can say that we have not only had to think of this title but the ongoing health of the franchise, which is now secure. If DBC14 were to fail then it would be highly unlikely that there would be console Cricket again, it would be PC/mobile indie based product at best.

Dunno about the rest of you, but I read Skater's posts as satire of what most of us said about Ashes Cricket 13.

I said pretty much that on multiple occasions, and then I still bought it. I've already bought DBC14, so just waiting on that text from EB.

Yep I know what you mean. I know it's stupid but everytime I answer a call from an unknown number a part of me is thinking...."maybe, just maybe"

Just plan out the release date already!!! I am not saying this to be mean or anything but its just that I can't wait anymore to play this game. I am tired of playing Cricket 07 over and over again. At least tell us the release date so we can start counting the days down. This release date has been taken way to far as it is almost February and no clue of due date yet. Do you even plan on releasing it?;)

Just plan out the release date already!!! I am not saying this to be mean or anything but its just that I can't wait anymore to play this game. I am tired of playing Cricket 07 over and over again. At least tell us the release date so we can start counting the days down. This release date has been taken way to far as it is almost February and no clue of due date yet. Do you even plan on releasing it?;)

Do you read posts before posting, or do you just smash your head against the keyboard and see what happens?

I think he smashed his head with the keyboard Snowy, the bigger question is did it hurt ?

PS Let me try, yes it hurt.:D
PS I think the mean problem is we are all talking about the bloody release date again, the more we talk about it the more it hurts. Just like episode 7 just leave it be and all will be revealed in time. PS Ross if I could have a request, maybe a screenshot of Biggs being hit in the head for all to laugh about or maybe how the English think they are champs now they won against a weak Aussie team.

PS God even Netball again/ Biggs love for cake, where is Biggs by the way.:wave

Dunno about the rest of you, but I read Skater's posts as satire of what most of us said about Ashes Cricket 13.

I said pretty much that on multiple occasions, and then I still bought it. I've already bought DBC14, so just waiting on that text from EB.

Well i think Skater has a slight point that if a release date didn't come as promised by 1 feb it would be disappointing and it would be a blow to Big Ant's credibility here. For me personally it wouldn't be "I'm done with them" time, because it still wouldn't compare to Ashes.

Ashes weren't just lying over a period of months, they were ashamed of their product. They showed nothing, they hid it at all points, and released it basically on the sly. The game was obviously going to be terrible (ok, nobody knew just how bad it would be) and nobody should have bought it. You (or one other admin) were about the only person here who could justify buying it. Anyone else here who bought it was being ridiculous, and justifying their "cricket fans will buy any shit" philosophy.

Big Ant have shown us plenty, screen shots, vids, play session and now nets batting. They have much more credibility*, and we have already seen enough to feel very positive about the quality of the game. I think it's very early to say "if they don't do x i won't buy it..."

*so i was gonna say they have nothing to hide... Except bowling.

(Fire in the hole!)

Do you read posts before posting, or do you just smash your head against the keyboard and see what happens?

You've succinctly described 90% of members who have joined this place from 2013 onwards...

*so i was gonna say they have nothing to hide... Except bowling.

(Fire in the hole!)

....and people say Chinaman is the easiest to bait but you know I want to put bowling in CA just to prove a point, not going to happen though.

MattW amongst others here has tried the bowling.

I imagine I'll be trying it myself sooner than later...

I dont understand this sudden rush of blood its not 1st feb why this overreaction did I miss something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread