Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
February? Can't see that at all. I think from the way Ross has spoken previously indicates a March onwards release, sometime near the T20 World Cup I'd plump for.

To spice up things here, Ross since you read every post, have you come across a post/guess that's close to the release date?

Snowy and Biggs this post is just for fun, if you want you can delete it instead of cyber bullying lol

i dont think they are both admin to delete your post, though.... biggs is allowed in admins only section .....

To spice up things here, Ross since you read every post, have you come across a post/guess that's close to the release date?

Snowy and Biggs this post is just for fun, if you want you can delete it instead of cyber bullying lol

I think all dates going forward to 31/12/2014 have been covered, someone is going to get it right....

u should consider giving away something to the people who guess it right.....:p
should really speed it up here:D

hello ross

hello everyone and hii ross
i m new here but i m regularly reading all news and updates related to don bradman cricket..
first of all i appreciate ur work ross , u did the fantastic job for all cricket fans.
and i want when this game release it breaks all the records of previous cricket games :) :) :clap

well ross here something i want u check may be i am wrong but i think u should look into this.
there r some websites which are based on only pure gaming.. like gamespot , ign etc. when i search don bradman cricket 14 dere i cant find a proper updated information abt this game. its only videos and screenshot

Don Bradman Cricket 14 - GameSpot
Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PlayStation 3 - IGN IN
gamespot like websites are very popular and people do chek these websites regularly , may be u should consider promoting ur game on these websites it wil be a great boost for this game.and also one thing u should take indian market seriously very much seriously , i think ur sales only in india wil be much greater then all other countries ..
and again thank u for making this game and really appreciate ur hard work .
best of luck ross :) :)

p.s- sorry for my bad english :)

i m new here but i m regularly reading all news and updates related to don bradman cricket..
first of all i appreciate ur work ross , u did the fantastic job for all cricket fans.
and i want when this game release it breaks all the records of previous cricket games :) :) :clap

well ross here something i want u check may be i am wrong but i think u should look into this.
there r some websites which are based on only pure gaming.. like gamespot , ign etc. when i search don bradman cricket 14 dere i cant find a proper updated information abt this game. its only videos and screenshot

gamespot like websites are very popular and people do chek these websites regularly , may be u should consider promoting ur game on these websites it wil be a great boost for this game.and also one thing u should take indian market seriously very much seriously , i think ur sales only in india wil be much greater then all other countries ..

Kinda liked the last bit..:)

u should consider giving away something to the people who guess it right.....:p
should really speed it up here:D

I think I should find out who hasn't tried to guess the date and give them a prize :)

It's not your fault the English cricket side are so bad :)

Thanks for your support, really appreciate it, as we get closer to the date there will be interviews and such on the major sites for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread