Too late Biggs, I have the evidence:
qBpJoQv.png

I know?! No idea...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Surprised.gif
    Surprised.gif
    949 KB · Views: 237
But seriously, Ellie Goulding and Olivia Wilde. Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

My life is all about Ellie... I mean, come on...

Your google cache will look a little better now...

Hi guys,

I hope you all are doing good. I haven't logged in to PC for the past couple of months. So can anyone kindly give a quick update?

Apart from the "March release", do we have a more specific release date? If not, considering the previous guesses for the full-on 30-day promotional activities, are we expecting another delay?

Hi guys,

I hope you all are doing good. I haven't logged in to PC for the past couple of months. So can anyone kindly give a quick update?

Apart from the "March release", do we have a more specific release date? If not, considering the previous guesses for the full-on 30-day promotional activities, are we expecting another delay?

Short answer, nothings changed. If you can be bothered read through all the posts in the release date thread. There's a lot of speculating.....

As has ever been the case, the only post that is going to say something factual as it stands at the moment is the very first one. All the other posts are frightened little orphans sent out into the woods to collect wood, the woods being full of trolls and such......

Hi guys,

Tip: The first post of this thread is the only place that you need to look for all things related to release of the game. Anything else is just speculation/rumor/shit.

Edit: Opps..slow poke

Last edited:
It is very very frustrating to be a cricket game fan. I wish I was more interested in games like "watch dogs" and all but ......:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm I hate my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread