Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that sucks. If it gets delayed in UK, it also means delayed delivery in USA, unless there are some local distributor here.

So when is the release date?

It's funny because out of all of the territories you would've thought that the UK would be the least likely to have issues.

so can big ant release a pill that you take so you wake up on the 3rd of april?(anything less than 20 bucks and i would buy it!) and does that mean that pc is released on 3rd of june?

Last edited:
Next up: the release date for the new marketing videos that we were told about ;)

Looks like that Indian demo trip did the trick for getting distribution sorted... That's great news for your sub-cont folks. Looks like I won't be playing @blockerdave in a timeless test match any time soon :(

...or tricking @barmyarmy into an ODI match.

More like 3rd June

Under the apparent blanket deal Sony and Microsoft, that is the earliest they would be able to release it on a digital (i.e. Steam) platform.

The UK part of the TruBlu announcement does confirm everything I suspected as to why there was never a mention on Amazon despite everyone's questions about it. Also doesn't surprise me that it is still TBA, thank you so very much Ashes Cricket 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread